NEW ZEN GARDEN AND RARE TEALS (plusemu) (updated 12/3/18)

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello everyone, before i begin i just want to mention a few things 1- the interaction counts have to be adjusted, 2 the swfs for the teal furni isnt included because... I couldnt find them BUT the sqls for them are there. So once the swfs release just add them to your swf folder and clear cache then they will work. Otherwise here you go, enjoy! They also released a hotel view, well the left side atleast for now till i rip the others. FOR AZURE RARES -->

Download ---->

Last edited:

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
the Zen Garden stuff is sooo pretty, thanks Ryan :D
Sorry this is kinda a shit release i rushed to get it done. When i ripped it the program i used didnt really do the stack heights and such correctly. So i have to go back in and edit the sql.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Sorry this is kinda a shit release i rushed to get it done. When i ripped it the program i used didnt really do the stack heights and such correctly. So i have to go back in and edit the sql.
oh dw it's fine, i just took the Zen Garden furni and added it all works perfectly i just did my own sqls and furnidata aha

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Where's the teal? :p
I did some investigating, they use the regular swfs but they are like sub-categorized. So if you open the swf and view the images they appear white. But this is cause its coded to display different colors as requested, unlike many recolors that all have there own swf, if that makes sence.

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
thanks now i can properly make them work lol. Iv had them added just not working
If you get these to work, mind sharing how you done it?
It comes up in the catalogue, but it's a black box for me.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
If you get these to work, mind sharing how you done it?
It comes up in the catalogue, but it's a black box for me.
I got it, -----On a side note any hotels hiring let me know, im looking to work for one lol

Threads here --->

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Not another one...

August 17th 2018 - Updated same year..

Last seen few weeks ago, but still HYPERS

I'll try find something I got

Post automatically merged:

I have a Zen Garden Stone table...

Is that any use:

Still on the hunt.
Post automatically merged: