New Wired!

Yorick

Aug 10, 2016
Dear people from DevBest!

I have a small problem with my wired! I got new wired programmed in my EMU but i don't have it in my furniture database tab!
I need to place wired_id and Behavoir data and i don't know how to get those from all new wired of Habbo Hotel! Does anyone now?
Every help is appreciated!

Anglo

Jun 19, 2017
I'll walk you through the steps I'd take while I'm adding wired (it'll be using an example I've just made up), however you can really do these in any order just as long as it's done properly.
Navigate to WiredBoxType.cs which is in the Wired folder, before you enter the Boxes folder.
From here you have to add your wired to the enum for it to work and get a wired_id, I recommend giving it a name that's similar to the others and follows their ordering so for me I will add EffectUserSit, the outcome will look like
PHP:
        EffectShowMessage,
        EffectTeleportToFurni,
        EffectToggleFurniState,
        EffectKickUser,
        EffectMatchPosition,
        EffectMoveAndRotate,
        EffectMoveFurniToNearestUser,
        EffectMoveFurniFromNearestUser,
        EffectMuteTriggerer,
        EffectGiveReward,
        EffectExecuteWiredStacks,
        EffectUserSit,

Next head on over to WiredBoxTypeUtility.cs and under the WiredBoxType FromWiredId and inside the switch(Id) you want to select any number that isn't already chosen and return it with the enum you just created, my example being EffectUserSit. Under the WiredBoxType GetWiredId you want to decide what return number you want to give it, for me I'm going to give mine a 7 as I've taken a look at the different wired that looks under there and compared it to mine.
PHP:
        //Inside the Switch(Id)
                case 60:
                    return WiredBoxType.EffectRegenerateMaps;
                case 61:
                    return WiredBoxType.EffectGiveUserBadge;
                case 62:
                    return WiredBoxType.EffectUserSit;

//Inside the Switch(Type)
                case WiredBoxType.EffectGiveUserBadge:
                case WiredBoxType.EffectRegenerateMaps:
                case WiredBoxType.EffectKickUser:
                case WiredBoxType.EffectSetRollerSpeed:
                case WiredBoxType.EffectUserSit:
                    return 7;
Here you've created the wired_id that you use for when adding to the furniture table, this will be whatever number you used within Switch(Id) so mine will be 62.

Now I'd head over to Boxes and Effects and paste in my code (didn't actually code a wired box this is just an example), ensuring that I change the WiredBoxType Type
PHP:
        //Old version
        public WiredBoxType Type { get { return WiredBoxType.EffectShowMessage; } }
        //New Version
        public WiredBoxType Type { get { return WiredBoxType.EffectUserSit; } }
There shouldn't be any errors emulator wise now, with the thought that the wired doesn't have errors in the code. Read the next spoiler if you need the interaction_type.
The interaction_types available are wired_trigger, wired_effect and wired_condition with the exception of some one or two having just wired - it's self explanatory that you yourself decide if it's a trigger, effect or condition.

Last edited:

Yorick

Aug 10, 2016
I'll walk you through the steps I'd take while I'm adding wired (it'll be using an example I've just made up), however you can really do these in any order just as long as it's done properly.
Navigate to WiredBoxType.cs which is in the Wired folder, before you enter the Boxes folder.
From here you have to add your wired to the enum for it to work and get a wired_id, I recommend giving it a name that's similar to the others and follows their ordering so for me I will add EffectUserSit, the outcome will look like
PHP:
        EffectShowMessage,
        EffectTeleportToFurni,
        EffectToggleFurniState,
        EffectKickUser,
        EffectMatchPosition,
        EffectMoveAndRotate,
        EffectMoveFurniToNearestUser,
        EffectMoveFurniFromNearestUser,
        EffectMuteTriggerer,
        EffectGiveReward,
        EffectExecuteWiredStacks,
        EffectUserSit,

Next head on over to WiredBoxTypeUtility.cs and under the WiredBoxType FromWiredId and inside the switch(Id) you want to select any number that isn't already chosen and return it with the enum you just created, my example being EffectUserSit. Under the WiredBoxType GetWiredId you want to decide what return number you want to give it, for me I'm going to give mine a 7 as I've taken a look at the different wired that looks under there and compared it to mine.
PHP:
        //Inside the Switch(Id)
                case 60:
                    return WiredBoxType.EffectRegenerateMaps;
                case 61:
                    return WiredBoxType.EffectGiveUserBadge;
                case 62:
                    return WiredBoxType.EffectUserSit;

//Inside the Switch(Type)
                case WiredBoxType.EffectGiveUserBadge:
                case WiredBoxType.EffectRegenerateMaps:
                case WiredBoxType.EffectKickUser:
                case WiredBoxType.EffectSetRollerSpeed:
                case WiredBoxType.EffectUserSit:
                    return 7;
Here you've created the wired_id that you use for when adding to the furniture table, this will be whatever number you used within Switch(Id) so mine will be 62.

Now I'd head over to Boxes and Effects and paste in my code (didn't actually code a wired box this is just an example), ensuring that I change the WiredBoxType Type
PHP:
        //Old version
        public WiredBoxType Type { get { return WiredBoxType.EffectShowMessage; } }
        //New Version
        public WiredBoxType Type { get { return WiredBoxType.EffectUserSit; } }
There shouldn't be any errors emulator wise now, with the thought that the wired doesn't have errors in the code. Read the next spoiler if you need the interaction_type.
The interaction_types available are wired_trigger, wired_effect and wired_condition with the exception of some one or two having just wired - it's self explanatory that you yourself decide if it's a trigger, effect or condition.
Ohh thank you Your my hereo i will try this aut as fast as possible because i gomt some wired lovers and they are begging for the new wired on my hotel :Dif i't won't work or i do something wrong i will just post again on this thread c ya next time if its needed :)

Users who are viewing this thread