Feedback #New Welcome Lounge 2019 for Lubbo Hotel

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey everyone so i decided to start doing monthly Releases for Customized Welcome Lounges for the Hotels i work with
In order to switch it up and bring back some excitement back to Habbo Retros.
I'm getting tired of see-ing that ugly 2014 Welcome Lounge on
EVERY single retro I load into.
Here's my new Project for
, My girlfriend is the owner of it and i kinda wanted to surprise her with a gift.
This was made 100% by @RizyGFX over a week work of figuring out Layout etc.

LEAVE FEEDBACK IN COMMENT SECTION for Improvements

If you would like to partner up my website is coming soon but for now msg me on Discord..

RizyGFX#0300
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Nor bad. With each release, I think you should also release some custom furni that compliments the room-ad, just to make it more spicy. I could take you through the process of editing swfs if you're unfamiliar with it, it's very simple.

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018
Nor bad. With each release, I think you should also release some custom furni that compliments the room-ad, just to make it more spicy. I could take you through the process of editing swfs if you're unfamiliar with it, it's very simple.

Sounds like a good idea i've done a few custom rares but i only made the graphic side of and left it up to the developer with swfs is there a youtube video or step by step thread?

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Sounds like a good idea i've done a few custom rares but i only made the graphic side of and left it up to the developer with swfs is there a youtube video or step by step thread?
I could make a thorough step by step thread later today, it's actually verrry simple. You may need to set up a localhost hotel though, just to test it and make sure everything's fine before releasing.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017

Users who are viewing this thread