Show DevBest New website design

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
If you've visited my website lately, you've probably noticed it's massively outdated, well over the past few hours I've been working on a new design and would appreciate some feedback.

Cheers.

ko5avGw.jpg

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Looks really good, professional and "new". Though the left side looks a bit empty, and does the menu doesn't stick to the top.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Looking swish and modern man. I'm liking it (design wise) .

Only feedback at the moment is to do with the UX - navigation to pinpoint it. Think about it.. User clicks the link and scrolls to where they want, right? Then they're left with no navigation to guide them. My solution would be to either stick the navi which I think would suck for the design OR have the navigation go to the top left of the side (maybe in a burger menu form) <- this could help with responsiveness as well.

Sorry its picky as fuck but its just an idea. Overall, looks nice. It'll be nice to see the code and so on soon.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Looking swish and modern man. I'm liking it (design wise) .

Only feedback at the moment is to do with the UX - navigation to pinpoint it. Think about it.. User clicks the link and scrolls to where they want, right? Then they're left with no navigation to guide them. My solution would be to either stick the navi which I think would suck for the design OR have the navigation go to the top left of the side (maybe in a burger menu form) <- this could help with responsiveness as well.

Sorry its picky as fuck but its just an idea. Overall, looks nice. It'll be nice to see the code and so on soon.
It does stick, when the top header is completely out of the way, it sticks:

aJQlnAn.png

j0ker

$client = socket_accept($sock);
Dec 29, 2010
Quite similar on a few other sites I've seen, but nice and clean, seems to be the new style among sites right now.

Users who are viewing this thread