New Web Hosting Business Looking For Web Designers

Pathogen

Aug 28, 2022
So I recently purchased a couple dedicated servers and configured them with CentOS 7 and installed cPanel and on another I installed Virtuozzo for VPS sales. I have a great source for dedicated servers at a great rate I sometimes literally just flip them, I get a decent server unmanaged for $25 a month and sell it unmanaged to someone else for $60. It helps here and there, but I have been wanting to take it to the next level. I have the server administration skills. I do have some web site design skills and PHP/SQL skills for integrating WHMCS into Wordpress and other HTML designs. So what I am trying to do is recruit one or two people who would want to dive in and program a comprehensive website with me to build this hosting business. What I would do is split the profits as a team so long as we all do our part on design and then customer support and sale acquisitions.
PM me here if you want an initial discussion of what is expected and have ready a couple designs you have created. If someone wanted to design the website for me, I could give them a VPS for 6 months or something along those lines. If you don't want to take on this project long term and just feel like designing to get a dedicated server or VPS in return you can PM me for that also.
Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread