New urgent Dev help, willing to pay

evacroft

Feb 8, 2016
I don’t know if I was given a broken emulator, but I’ve run into some problems that are minor but I’d like to get fixed asap. Willing to pay! I’ve tried everything I can do, but I am certain it is the emulator and I am inexperienced in that field.

These are my issues:
- Rank 5 can see Staff Alerts, Whispers. I’d like for rank 5 to NOT see these.
- Furniture is glitched, mainly teleports. If a user buys an item, their inventory becomes glitched and they are unable to load the client passed 76%. I have to constantly clear teleports from their hand. Teleports also blackout rooms.

If anyone can please fix these issues for me it’d be greatly appreciated. My hotel has been open for a few days and it is already hitting 100.

evacroft

Feb 8, 2016
Please provide information for people to help you out within the thread. This is no service section, so payments aren't fit here.

- Teleports don’t work and cause users clients to not load past 76%
- Rank 5 can see staff alerts & whispers even without the permissions in the database

evacroft

Feb 8, 2016
Alaska is probably one of the best emulator I have encountered with? Whats up with it, since I might be able to help you out since im working on v2 with Mike.
basically everything, users are unable to buy teleports or use them, rank 5 can see whispers, its just small bugs that make the worse of it

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
basically everything, users are unable to buy teleports or use them, rank 5 can see whispers, its just small bugs that make the worse of it
Whispers - not from what I had but most likely to do with permissions table??? Check the Whisper event too. Unable to buy and use teleports maybe because they don't exist perhaps?

wavekun

May 29, 2016
goto WhisperEvent.cs and then changes the "List<RoomUser> ToNotify = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByRank(8);" to whatever you want and dont forget to debug
You must be registered for see images attach

Users who are viewing this thread