New RSPS! Bringing Runescape back to life

Gxnge

Jul 30, 2015
Hey guys!

I've recently started playing a new RSPS called SerpentScape and so far I'm really enjoying it. It has a really friendly community of around 20-30 people daily. The server is VPS hosted and has a 99.9% uptime. It is updated often and all updates are done by the suggestions in their forums, so it is completely up to the users what gets added into the game! There are people from a variety of timezones so there is always somebody online. I have added below some screenshots for you to check out what we have to offer so far:
9ae2a2639eb1afe12c080d3bf048fc09.png

As you can see from the discussion we are currently hiring! There is no deadlines to the staff applications, you simply put your application on the forums and whenever we are hiring we look through all of the current applications, then look at the users and their involvement etc and make a decision! We are a new server, only 2 weeks old so we are working to help this amazing community grow into something much bigger.

4dc43afe6491e86a88ded83a7a9dd672.png

It's definitely worth taking a look at. The server is perfect for people who are interested in all parts of runescape. The economy is very stable which means that people who enjoy staking and gambling won't find themselves getting under-paid. All skills work so it's also perfect for people who want their completionist cape! We also have a large range of custom tasks for you to do, which give you many rewards.
5ab3854d3f4e72a142ffa65472495245.png

Come and join us now!

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
This seems quite nice! Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread