Retro New Retro Names

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
I see people in the community making retro's and using the same name over and over again. I would love to see a change what do you think would be some very interesting retro names that could have a thriving community.
Maybe one day we will see someone come around the retro community with a completely custom non RevCMS or UberCMS based hotel with a interesting retro name and design.

What are your opinions on the newest upcoming hotel names?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
it goes back to if the name is habbo related. Like if i saw a hotel called SpaceMonkey retro. I would think huh wtf this aint habbo? Like you're going to see the common HabBlast, HabYourMom, HabYourDadHasAids, HabBushDid9/11 so its better to get use to them. The only unique one that i've liked is NGH since they near enough do stand to their name. Next Generation Habbo and they do customs nd new features that other hotels dont have. (Not trying to dick ride them here).

I've seen a few that dont use revcms or ubercms. just gotta keep searching pal.

But yeah, its their retros at the end of the day. If you want a successful one, you have to think, develop and have smart ideas. Hense it isn't that easy to gain a user base by throwing coins and pixels (whatever its called) into peoples faces.

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
YoHabbo
HabFuture
Habba
Hodda
Haddo
HabPlo
Hablex
HabFlux
LethalHabbo
HabboElite
Ubbo Hotel
Eubbo
Vubbo
HabboTeen
HabTeen
HabLand
Habbez
Habbow
Habboa
Xubbo
Xabbo

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
YoHabbo
HabFuture
Habba
Hodda
Haddo
HabPlo
Hablex
HabFlux
LethalHabbo
HabboElite
Ubbo Hotel
Eubbo
Vubbo
HabboTeen
HabTeen
HabLand
Habbez
Habbow
Habboa
Xubbo
Xabbo

I see people in the community making retro's and using the same name over and over again. I would love to see a change what do you think would be some very interesting retro names that could have a thriving community.
Maybe one day we will see someone come around the retro community with a completely custom non RevCMS or UberCMS based hotel with a interesting retro name and design.

What are your opinions on the newest upcoming hotel names?

Most of those names you listed are old hotels.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Rival

Paste

Note

Next

Glue

Sphere

Cola

Lame

Bash

Harpoon

Crash

NXT

Pearl

Harp

Hero

MNM

Last edited:

Ka3

Nov 19, 2017
HabYo
Zabboom
Zabbeem
Habbeem
Craze
Star
Light
Best
Rev
Crazy
Little
Hablow
HabPo
Habb
Habs
Just some of the names I came up with from the top of my dong!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
those are old hotels lmao
This entire thread is off topic almost just naming off "unique" but not "upcoming hotel names." While, I have to say op has already made up his mind a lot of hotels which are the original have not really suffered loss-of-creativity - you just feel that way because they're old hotels and you grown used to the brand. ie: Habboon, Zap (meh on this), Habplus, Fresh.

With habbo retros you can only do so much otherwise your brand becomes irrelevant because it doesn't seem like it belongs in the category. Hence why most hotels are based around Habbo, colors or just basic adjectives.

Users who are viewing this thread