New Paintings sqls,furnidata for plus

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hey everyone, I previously uploaded the diamond paintings swfs and icons --->

So here I have the furnidata, furni, and catitems, to much to post here had to upload
I decided to make them because no one else has yet that I see so here they are:

Preview:

Come check them out for yourself and demo them @ paradisehotel.epichosts.co.uk

Also shout out to Zachariah for helping me to get the furni to work with the wall because I didnt know how.

Last edited:

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
Lol believe me you dont know what I had to go through just to get them like this
I mean all you have to do is scroll down in your furnidata till you find
You must be registered for see images attach

Then you paste the furnidata below there, and in the furniture table, change the " s " on type, to an " i "
Then it should work :p

ofc you got to add catalog_items and etc aswell.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
I mean all you have to do is scroll down in your furnidata till you find

Then you paste the furnidata below there, and in the furniture table, change the " s " on type, to an " i "
Then it should work :p

ofc you got to add catalog_items and etc aswell.

That explains why i couldnt get it to work that way I had the type as "i" but not under wall items in the furnidata im like what the hell is going on, appreciate it good sir

Mirlyn

Nov 24, 2017
All paintings working on = type "s" ... :confused:

But on type "i" are not working for me... I'm using Arcturus but i have correctly add all furni paintings... o_o

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
All paintings working on = type "s" ... :confused:

But on type "i" are not working for me... I'm using Arcturus but i have correctly add all furni paintings... o_o
As Zachariah said above, the furni data has to be placed in your furni data but under <wallitemtypes> , scroll down in your furni data and you will find it. Also I recommend you re-add the furni after doing this. When I added it, even with it at "I" and with the furnidata under <wallitemtypes> I had an error for some reason, I just deleted the furni and cat_items and re-added them into my data base and it worked fine. Any issues message me and Ill give you a hand, Im free the next couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread