• Markshall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I know everyone keeps referring to this but its about time that you change up the staff team. I know they have a life as well but I think we need a staff member that will be online 24/7 (like me I don't want the job though).

To be honest the only reason I wrote this was because I think @Canadian will be the best pick...Maybe if they get paid for working for Devbest give him a raise.

Other Suggestions- @Khalil, @Leader (the ugly duck). Or @Markshall (Seems like a nice go see his signature hasn't changed in forever)

Not saying you do a bad job @Wess .... I think you do a good job and all so it's just a idea I notice how you mods get so defensive over dumb stuff.

Last edited:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
The best moderator is usually the ones whom do it out of pure enjoy and not the reason of getting paid

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

Besides that, I'm not the only FindRetros Moderator.

if only there were mods who actually replied to peoples messages when in need...
What are you talking about?

chrome_2016-12-29_19-58-33.png

All open appeals on FindRetros over the past 3 months have been answered by FindRetros Moderators.

Same goes for the reports. All handled.
chrome_2016-12-29_20-00-38.png

And if you are talking about the Help & Support section - we are FindRetros moderation. Not personal assistants when you fuck shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread