Introduction New Member

cloudkid

Jun 3, 2020
HI! My name is Kaven Garcia Born in Capital City of the Philippines, Manila. I am Working since 2009 as an IT STAFF somewhere in Philippines. There are five people in my family: my dad, mum, older brother, younger sister and I. I would describe my personality as being cheerful and very easygoing. I love to cook and bake whenever I have free time. I also enjoy playing with children specially my younger cousins. I do not mind the company of elderly people, and I get along very well with people my age because I am a people person. I like puppies, but I don't quite feel the same when it comes to cats which I find them rather scary in some ways. My favorite food is Pasta, but I am definitely not a picky eater. In fact, I'd eat about anything except pineapple, which I am allergic too. I enjoy experiencing new things, visiting new places, trying new food, and I am willing to share what I know and learn with others.

I am interested in the program because I want to learn about Japanese culture and the education system in Japan. I want to widen my horizons and experience the way of living in Japan and therefore, compare it to my own country. I would, subsequently, share it my experience with my friends, family, and even my community so that they too can see things from different perspectives. Additionally, I find this program very important for me as I can improve my language skills, as well as other skills I would need in the near future in order to do well in when I get back to my home country.

Thank you for considering my application, and I would be honored to be given the opportunity to participate in this wonderful forum.

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
Welcome Kaven!

I see you joined since wednesday, it's hard to know for the Staff members how good your expertise is. Do you have any github or snippet for us?

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
This is honestly the most heartfelt application to Devbest. Dunnoh about the cats bit but you're in buddy. Welcome to Devbest. <3

Users who are viewing this thread