[New] How to make R63B Habbo Retro [Plus Emu] 100% Working!

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
This tutorial is bound to work once you following the instructions carefully.

The video is long and well detailed enough for you to understand, and i pre-edited the files so that all you mostly have to do is add your hotel url and ip address.​

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
nice to finally see a new tutorial on how to setup a retro. should help the newbies out their who still struggle in the year 2017. ive noticed the video is 40 minutes long but assuming its very detailed and step by step it should help people watching.

Sup

Apr 2, 2017
This tutorial is bound to work once you following the instructions carefully.

The video is long and well detailed enough for you to understand, and i pre-edited the files so that all you mostly have to do is add your hotel url and ip address.​
Can you PM me?

Undercover

Jun 14, 2017
I don't know if this would cause this but I installed ISS before I found this guide.
So when I go to localhost/security I get the "Not found page" then it redirects me to the page saying I have successfully installed Apache
I am able to access localhost phpmyadmin
VPS is Windows 2012

Yes I did run MYSQL and Apache v 3.2.2

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I don't know if this would cause this but I installed ISS before I found this guide.
So when I go to localhost/security I get the "Not found page" then it redirects me to the page saying I have successfully installed Apache
I am able to access localhost phpmyadmin
VPS is Windows 2012

Yes I did run MYSQL and Apache v 3.2.2
you didnt setup iis correctly. if you have teamviewer i can setup a hotel for you if u dont know how

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
You should make a tutorial for setting up on VPS and adding domain. There are far more localhost tutorials out there compared to tutorials on showing how to actually open a retro to the public. Very good video none the less!

Thanks for the post :)

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
You should make a tutorial for setting up on VPS and adding domain. There are far more localhost tutorials out there compared to tutorials on showing how to actually open a retro to the public. Very good video none the less!

Thanks for the post :)
its the same way youre just changing all the links from localhost to your vps ip although i recommend a domain.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
its the same way youre just changing all the links from localhost to your vps ip although i recommend a domain.

Welll I waas gonna message you but I can't hit 25 post's here haha. I actually followed your tut and applied it to a VPS and had no issues last week. Now I tried again last night and I can't get the CMS to load in browser :/

I plan on setting up a domain, however this has been highly educational and I didn't want to pay $$$ for a domain until I was ready to actually put a hotel up to the public for a few friends and I.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Welll I waas gonna message you but I can't hit 25 post's here haha. I actually followed your tut and applied it to a VPS and had no issues last week. Now I tried again last night and I can't get the CMS to load in browser :/

I plan on setting up a domain, however this has been highly educational and I didn't want to pay $$$ for a domain until I was ready to actually put a hotel up to the public for a few friends and I.
If your hotel is just for you and your friends then a domain is useless. If you want your hotel open to the public (strangers) it's better to get a domain as exposing your ip to strangers can lead to your hotel getting attacked. Also It would be easier to help if i knew what exactly you're seeing when you try to load the hotel...

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
If your hotel is just for you and your friends then a domain is useless. If you want your hotel open to the public (strangers) it's better to get a domain as exposing your ip to strangers can lead to your hotel getting attacked. Also It would be easier to help if i knew what exactly you're seeing when you try to load the hotel...

Well after talking with my friend who is sharing costs of the VPS, we have gotten a domain because he plans on letting some acquaintances on who may not be so trust worthy.
Sorry I was on mobile while I was on my college campus.

Here is what I see now that I have the domain and cloudflare linked to the VPS:
I think it's an issue maybe in my CMS configs or perhaps how I set up the VPS & Domain. The emulator boots and gives no errors and mySQL is working fine also.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Nope that has nothing to do with the hotel but your domain not being directed to your vps ip... if u search your hotel by your ip you will see its probably working

Users who are viewing this thread