[NEW] Habbo Way/Habbo Helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Hi! Taking this from my Puhekupla article. Thanks to for the images.

Bt2op.png

KeAsb.png

hKMkt.png

Want to see the full article?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
So it was rolled out on .com and on other Hotels finally? Sadly left at TH as Media Journalist but I kept on track with few updates on this.
<3_<3

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks pretty cool, adding so much lately I went on yesterday and they was adding something new, because they didn't add the texts crap, yet, but done now, getting annoying keeping up though. Can always relay on ;D.

Reactions: Tem

Notex

Apr 12, 2012
Well, they are finally out now! :)
I think Habbo Helpers is a really good idea, it gets people involved in helping other people in Habbo.
Although there has been some trolls in it, for example. Someone said "Sorry, for wasting your time. I am trying to get the badges" Or they end the help window as soon as they request for help, just so they can achieve the badges.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Well, they are finally out now! :)
I think Habbo Helpers is a really good idea, it gets people involved in helping other people in Habbo.
Although there has been some trolls in it, for example. Someone said "Sorry, for wasting your time. I am trying to get the badges" Or they end the help window as soon as they request for help, just so they can achieve the badges.
I'm one of them but I kindly prompt the helper what was the reason I am doing it, and they say it's all fine for them since I'm hitting a yes after that. ;)

Notex

Apr 12, 2012
I'm one of them but I kindly prompt the helper what was the reason I am doing it, and they say it's all fine for them since I'm hitting a yes after that. ;)
They did not even hit the yes after for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread