New Habbo.swf (R63A)

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Hey Guys,
Jayseanp here

Since im moving to r63b retro with working games etc i decided to release my r63a habbo.swf it basically looks like r63b but its a r63a habbo swf :D

Here are images, this is how it looks however these icons are old so they havent been changed
Features:
Duckets
Custom Currency
Vip
Credits
Image 1 Loading:
Ofc the images are not the same / loading background image you will have to edit all that yourself :)
Also you might want to use HxD or Leensters One to edit the Katalog To Catalog > Etc.
You must be registered for see images attach

Credits:
Bobbac : 10% For The R63B Swf Looks
Jayseanp : 15 % For Edits Etc
Habbo : 50 % For Designing the Habbo.swf in the first place ( or whoever)
X Forum : 20 % For Doing the basic layout
Hendo-Hotel : 5 % For Screen Shots
Habbo Swf:

External Variables:
[/URL]

Last edited:

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
The release is incomplete without the variables, please release them. Also, the release will stay. Stay on topic to avoid further consequences.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Here you go , i think its this one [/URL]

Last edited:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Can you post the texts for the Mod Tools? I'm not gotta even waste my time doing it..

EDIT: Nevermind, I stole the texts from another retro. xD

Last edited:

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I am using HabbooUI like you said but I don't know/can't find the names like Katalog and Bonussystem, please help!!

Last edited:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
erm search for the word catalog in the search column and click and which one is it I got mine edited..
WuIbQtu.png

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
Hey Guys,
Jayseanp here

Since im moving to r63b retro with working games etc i decided to release my r63a habbo.swf it basically looks like r63b but its a r63a habbo swf :D

Here are images, this is how it looks however these icons are old so they havent been changed
Features:
Duckets
Custom Currency
Vip
Credits
Image 1 Loading:
Ofc the images are not the same / loading background image you will have to edit all that yourself :)
Also you might want to use HxD or Leensters One to edit the Katalog To Catalog > Etc.

Credits:
Bobbac : 10% For The R63B Swf Looks
Jayseanp : 15 % For Edits Etc
Habbo : 50 % For Designing the Habbo.swf in the first place ( or whoever)
X Forum : 20 % For Doing the basic layout
Hendo-Hotel : 5 % For Screen Shots
Habbo Swf:

External Variables:
i love it there is a bit you could improve on such as the mod tool navigator and inventory and such anyways 9/10

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Can I have your Habbo.swf edited r63a. :p Im to busy to edit it. ;o
Sure, 1 second.. Uploading it to Uppit.
[EDIT]: My you might have to change your logo on boot up and I added some cool colors to the boot up:
Part 1:
Y5w4spK.png

Part 2:
6M96bER.png

You can edit them anytime if you want :p

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Seeing as he never edited anything to do with this swf, i find it hard for him to do that :)
You didnt do anything either mate i found this on a different forum, stop acting like you made this swf because you didnt.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
You didnt do anything either mate i found this on a different forum, stop acting like you made this swf because you didnt.

I didn't edit the one you posted my friend, but i obviously edited my own heavily. I fixed the ignore button, quests, made a different style catalogue to make it bigger, and more.

Users who are viewing this thread