New Habbo CEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Hey guys; As you may of or may not of been aware due to Paul messing up habbo so bad - he decided to resign [Quotes taken from 'Behind the pixles'

'After 15 months of leading the Habbo community it is time for me to hand my Staff badge to new leadership. My time as Paulwalla has been amazing, working with a group of industry veterans to support one of the most vibrant and energetic communities on the internet. We have had our ups and our downs together, and through it all Habbos have stood strong in being proud of their community and making it about friendship and fun. I’ve learned much and truly enjoyed engaging with the community. Whether our work to improve the community was popular, or controversial throughout we have heard clearly that Habbos understand their community and know what they want. The interaction has been important. The voice of the community is the strength of the community. Proof of this was clear in the summer. The community weathered a tremendous storm together, and Habbos stood strong. The way you reacted with one strong voice was inspiring. You will be left in good hands. Our new Community Team will lead Staff in the Hotel to serve you. Engagement will increase, and the spirit of Old Habbo will rise again.

All the best,

Paul LaFontaine'

Which to be honest, was the biggest load of bollocks i'd ever heard

Later on, habbo posted'

'The whole Habbo Team thanks Paul for his inspiring leadership during his tenure proudly wearing the habbo badge and we will wish him all the best for the future.

Together with Paul we have kept on listening to our users, the Habbo community – you are our stars. We keep learning from your feedback and during the coming year we will provide more of the classic Habbo features you love as well as continue developing new extensions to enhance the habbo experience, such as the recently launched Game Center and mobile application.

It will be an exciting year 2013 for the entire Community!'

And then Sulake finaly made the right choice, they hired someone who might actual not fuck up

Quote from Sulake's news

'
Launched over 13 years ago, Habbo Hotel was one of the first online communities. Since then the market for online communities has changed considerably. Habbo has always been for teens and we are aware that continuous development and renewal is key to successfully serving the teen audience.

Habbo is going back to its roots. It has always been a place to meet and enjoy time with friends. We are going to focus specifically on the features and services that makes finding new friends and sharing with old friends enjoyable. This means new features, fresh themed entertainment and a variety of games. And we will keep elements of the service Habbos have always loved.

As we increase our focus we are going to streamline the business. The Sulake organization will be restructured to better serve the community needs. These necessary changes will allow us to maintain Habbo as an iconic and safe service for our users.

The 12 local Habbo sites will keep running as usual and the service will continue to be moderated and free to play. We will launch campaigns monthly as we always have and we will continue to offer new, exciting games on the recently launched game platform'

Paul fucked up - Made Sulake corrupt, made them fire 60/90 staff, had moderators outsorced to Singapore; They don't have a minimum wage, they hire them through some company; concentrix.com

So with a new CEO what do you think'll happen to Sulake, the new CEO looks like he's going to make habbo alot better!

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011
Hey guys; As you may of or may not of been aware due to Paul messing up habbo so bad - he decided to resign [Quotes taken from 'Behind the pixles'

'After 15 months of leading the Habbo community it is time for me to hand my Staff badge to new leadership. My time as Paulwalla has been amazing, working with a group of industry veterans to support one of the most vibrant and energetic communities on the internet. We have had our ups and our downs together, and through it all Habbos have stood strong in being proud of their community and making it about friendship and fun. I’ve learned much and truly enjoyed engaging with the community. Whether our work to improve the community was popular, or controversial throughout we have heard clearly that Habbos understand their community and know what they want. The interaction has been important. The voice of the community is the strength of the community. Proof of this was clear in the summer. The community weathered a tremendous storm together, and Habbos stood strong. The way you reacted with one strong voice was inspiring. You will be left in good hands. Our new Community Team will lead Staff in the Hotel to serve you. Engagement will increase, and the spirit of Old Habbo will rise again.

All the best,

Paul LaFontaine'

Which to be honest, was the biggest load of bollocks i'd ever heard

Later on, habbo posted'

'The whole Habbo Team thanks Paul for his inspiring leadership during his tenure proudly wearing the habbo badge and we will wish him all the best for the future.

Together with Paul we have kept on listening to our users, the Habbo community – you are our stars. We keep learning from your feedback and during the coming year we will provide more of the classic Habbo features you love as well as continue developing new extensions to enhance the habbo experience, such as the recently launched Game Center and mobile application.

It will be an exciting year 2013 for the entire Community!'

And then Sulake finaly made the right choice, they hired someone who might actual not fuck up

Quote from Sulake's news

'
Launched over 13 years ago, Habbo Hotel was one of the first online communities. Since then the market for online communities has changed considerably. Habbo has always been for teens and we are aware that continuous development and renewal is key to successfully serving the teen audience.

Habbo is going back to its roots. It has always been a place to meet and enjoy time with friends. We are going to focus specifically on the features and services that makes finding new friends and sharing with old friends enjoyable. This means new features, fresh themed entertainment and a variety of games. And we will keep elements of the service Habbos have always loved.

As we increase our focus we are going to streamline the business. The Sulake organization will be restructured to better serve the community needs. These necessary changes will allow us to maintain Habbo as an iconic and safe service for our users.

The 12 local Habbo sites will keep running as usual and the service will continue to be moderated and free to play. We will launch campaigns monthly as we always have and we will continue to offer new, exciting games on the recently launched game platform'

Paul fucked up - Made Sulake corrupt, made them fire 60/90 staff, had moderators outsorced to Singapore; They don't have a minimum wage, they hire them through some company; concentrix.com

So with a new CEO what do you think'll happen to Sulake, the new CEO looks like he's going to make habbo alot better!
He left over a month ago..

CosmoTrigger

Dec 30, 2012
he decided to resign
Chances are he didn't decide anything, he most likely realized that everyone thought he was a douche, and there was no point staying around a group of people that hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread