Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012

lEEDq5t.jpg

Owen

Mar 20, 2013

lEEDq5t.jpg
All looks good expect from having Xavi on the team. Replace him with Modric but also it may you a less good cem but modric is way better. Overall, looks sick.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
All looks good expect from having Xavi on the team. Replace him with Modric but also it may you a less good cem but modric is way better. Overall, looks sick.
True, I had Inform busquets there instead but He didn't seem to work as well, I will buy Modric now :p

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
True, I had Inform busquets there instead but He didn't seem to work as well, I will buy Modric now :p
mm yeah busquets his pretty bad when playing. His tall and is great to get headers and balls but ye his just poo when playing with it specially if you have fast paced players such as Neymar & Bale.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Woah i don't watch rugby that much but looks cool.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
mm yeah busquets his pretty bad when playing. His tall and is great to get headers and balls but ye his just poo when playing with it specially if you have fast paced players such as Neymar & Bale.
Defensive Mids don't really need Pace for attacking especially when I have messi, bale & neymar. He just lacks the other stuff, passing, control and work rate

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
I don't watch soccer/football much but it looks like a good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread