[NEW] FlatUI - Hosting Template - Release!

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Hi Guys,

Time for another release from myself, this time its my much anticipated FlatUI Hosting template. This template is a flat designed template meaning it uses basic colors and styles without the use of shadows and other css effects to portray a unique and beautiful design with maximum practicality.

So basically, i got a lot of support for this template on my showcase thread, actually, the amount of support i received was overwhelming. Thanks Guys.

Anyways, as you can tell by the thread name, the theme is finished, and im finally releasing it. Enjoy Guys.

Screens ::

1i7jZ.jpeg

1i7kU.jpeg

1i7kG.jpeg

:: Download

I must stress that this is only a html template, to attach a billing system to this you need to do some trickery to link the plans and customer/admin panels. But before i made this i did my research and ensured that it isn't hard to do, which it isn't, so long as you have basic knowledge of html.

This does include a Dedicated Servers page, i just didn't screenshot it because its basically the same as the VPS Page, just with different content.

Last edited:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Followed this template since the day you started and seem it progress into this. Nice design, loving the index overall.

Nice use of flatUI - hopefully it'll encourage more to use it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Looks amazing! I tried to use FlatUI but just couldn't. You sir have creativity and an open mind. 10/10

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Cheers Guys. :)

This definitely wont be the last project DevBest sees from me, i have plans to move my projects to wordpress and continue from there.

classily

Find has a big cock
Jun 11, 2013
Looks amazing, all of it :)
I like how certain people have you pay them to make you a template and its complete shit yet you release for free it's amazing.

Gooood for you :)

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
I'm looking forward to this release, I've seen work from you before/you have guided me also, Clean codes!
Good luck with finishing these final parts, Looking forward to release :D

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I'm looking forward to this release, I've seen work from you before/you have guided me also, Clean codes!
Good luck with finishing these final parts, Looking forward to release :D

This is the release, haha. Look up, below the screenshots and you'll see the download link.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
10/10 Clean code, I love the use of jQuery, with the pace site loading page.. It's amazing looking forward to seeing more from you bro.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
10/10 Clean code, I love the use of jQuery, with the pace site loading page.. It's amazing looking forward to seeing more from you bro.

Cheers bud, i never actually put this on a live server or had someone else to test this for me so i wasn't 100% sure it would work as planned, but this post re-assured that for me. Appreciate it.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
May I ask what license you're releasing this with?

Also, great work.

I didn't attach a license to it because people are free to do as they please with this. Edit the code, delete code, redesign it, edit the css. I couldn't care less. As long as my name stays in the very bottom of the footer, I'm happy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread