New Features = Starting to get better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Habbo has started to add new features on the hotel like the advent calendar and moderator tab in rooms.
Do you think habbo is getting better with the new options and features?
People with rights have more options (article):
Great news! We’ve just added more control over your room rights. You can now assign the ability for others to Kick, Ban, or Mute people in your room.

screen-shot-2012-12-07-at-4-58-15-pm.png

Tradable wired and other furniture (article):
If you’ve been following along in Habbo lately you’ll notice that we’ve recently rolled out a round of new features and changes with the latest update. Many of these features are directly requested and voted up by Habbos in our User Voice forum ( ). We thought it would be helpful to list them all in one place so that you don’t need to go hunting all over the Habbo interface to find them.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I don't think it's getting "better" as such, this is just to keep the users they've got currently. I think the security etc, they've had is because of the reports a few months back of the bad security and too little Moderators.

Habbo will never be as good as it was in '10 imo.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I don't think it's getting "better" as such, this is just to keep the users they've got currently. I think the security etc, they've had is because of the reports a few months back of the bad security and too little Moderators.

Habbo will never be as good as it was in '10 imo.
Habbo was best in '05 '06 but I see where you're going. It all depends on how had they work to achieve.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Habbo was best in '05 '06 but I see where you're going. It all depends on how had they work to achieve.
'05 were the proper days, but features and community wise, '10 was the best. At the time, Revision 63 was starting to take hold and it was Habbo's best time.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Looks like users are gonna be playing "Kick Wars" due to the "Who can kick" part. Looks decent, but I wouldn't say they are getting "better", just trying to maintain users like Jamie said. Since they've gone down from 5-10k to 4k average, they need all the users they can get.

Lirinya

Jan 26, 2013
No, not really. Adding features is one thing but, it lost a certain charm years ago when it was new. After a couple of years spent, it's the same thing no matter which direction you slice it in. Unfortunately, that's just like most games. The small pets are cute, that's the only good change I see in it after so many years of not playing.

At least with retros, the game-play can vary to a degree. With "legit" Habbo, you'll always be limited with one thing or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread