Call of Duty New COD MW

Higoka

Dec 16, 2018
too much campers, claymores in every corner, unbalanced weapons...
the spec ops mode is waaay to overpowerd you die too fast, too many enemies. i have every achivement except the one where you need to finish all spec ops missions. i finished all except that where you need to defend the tank. after you arrive to the parking lot too many enemies come you have literally no chance.
campaing was good like in every cod.

it would have so much potential but it needs some serious changes and they need to do something about the campers. tbh i never saw so many campers in a cod before.

i would give it a 2 / 5

TheNotorious

Im dying slowly.
Oct 4, 2014
too much campers, claymores in every corner, unbalanced weapons...
the spec ops mode is waaay to overpowerd you die too fast, too many enemies. i have every achivement except the one where you need to finish all spec ops missions. i finished all except that where you need to defend the tank. after you arrive to the parking lot too many enemies come you have literally no chance.
campaing was good like in every cod.

it would have so much potential but it needs some serious changes and they need to do something about the campers. tbh i never saw so many campers in a cod before.

i would give it a 2 / 5
Thats quite right tho, lmao

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I haven't gotten it because I heard it's essentially the same game, even though they tried to promote that its more innovated. I've watched plenty of streams of it, and spawn camping, claymores, and toxic communities still exist. It'll just not be as fun as the original MW and MW2. I dont see myself getting it, but kudos to all who enjoy it.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I haven't gotten it because I heard it's essentially the same game, even though they tried to promote that its more innovated. I've watched plenty of streams of it, and spawn camping, claymores, and toxic communities still exist. It'll just not be as fun as the original MW and MW2. I dont see myself getting it, but kudos to all who enjoy it.
It's actually one of the best games they created since the original MW series. Both the campaign as the multiplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread