**NEW** 3rd welcome lounge attempt

R0B_

Feb 4, 2019
Again sticking to the same theme.. not trying to venture out too much till i've got my proportions right,
this ones more realistic in terms of putting it on a hotel and is live on mine atm if anyone wants to see it ( )

A few things wrong which i'm aware of.. But frankly for only my 3rd attempt at pixel GFX and a welcome lounge, I'm dead happy!
You must be registered for see images attach

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018
Its Stuff like this that throws the whole room off and makes it no good to use. simple errors that aren't that hard to fix. But with those errors it stands out and throws the room of balance.

This is an amazing design just fix the flooring if you want i dropped one of my templates i made i even use them some of my rooms
Everything is aligned all you have to do is mass select the floor and copy/paste this over it and it should fix the issue.

Last edited:

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
This is decent and much better than a range of welcome lounges in the past, excellent work.

R0B_

Feb 4, 2019
Its Stuff like this that throws the whole room off and makes it no good to use. simple errors that aren't that hard to fix. But with those errors it stands out and throws the room of balance.

This is an amazing design just fix the flooring if you want i dropped one of my templates i made i even use them some of my rooms
Everything is aligned all you have to do is mass select the floor and copy/paste this over it and it should fix the issue.

Thanks man.

You know better than most I’m new to this so advice is appreciated!!

Users who are viewing this thread