GTA V New 3,000-10,000 RP per minute Glitch - Gta V (level glitch)

T3ch

May 23, 2013
How I got it to work solo:
-Join a public match
-Keep joining new session until there are only 3-6 people in the lobby (VERY IMPORTANT)
-Do singleplayer character online glitch
-Test the glitch (Get a wanted level, try to start up a mission)
-If it loads up the mission, redo the above steps
-The lobby with little amount of people helps the glitch work solo
-After testing if the glitch works (you're able to constantly accept missions without starting them)
-Steal a car and drive INTO the military base (pressing "a" to make the cops not follow you as much)
-Drive around the borders of the base until you see a "ditch" (sorry if thats confusing, its like a road that surrounds the border of the base on the inside... Sorry if still confusing)
-Drive around the ditched road area, until you find a somewhat long straight away
-Stop pressing a, and the cops should start loosing you.
-Once that happens start up a mission and drive up about 20 feet (to get the wanted level stars blinking again)
-Repeat until you run into the wall, then instead of driving up, drive backwards 20 feet.
-Rise and repeat.

Other notes:
I'm sorry if that doesn't make any sense.
Also this is BY FAR better then Criminal Records, if you get it to work. I got from level 65 to 70 in less than 10 minutes
And I've been doing this glitch since i found out about it and my character is fine.... sooooooooooooo.... Idk use at your own risk..... If you do run into a problem just dashboard

Remember is for Xbox!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread