Needs of the society or needs of the Individual?

Moon

If life is a Bitch, Fuck it |
Dec 25, 2017
Needs of the society or needs of the Individual?
I believe they should be the same.
What do you think?

Moon

Dec 25, 2017
Uh, wouldn't the needs of the individual be the same as the society? I'm not sure I follow what you're asking
Let's say for example Marijuana legalisation, now let's say, 2million people or so need it medically, however, the society says it should be illegal, however, its legalisation won't really affect anybody except for the good, so in that case it would be needs of the individual vs needs of the society.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Uh, wouldn't the needs of the individual be the same as the society? I'm not sure I follow what you're asking
I think the Jewish would have to disagree during the third reich as the German government decided the needs of society was that of the needs of the German citizens who appealed to their desires.

Societal needs may be ensuring everybody works everyday and pays their fair share in taxes and contribution back to the community. However, the individual may desire to not do any of that and squander around. Should he place society before himself or himself above society? I believe in state above individual as life is redundant anyways so why go against the common denominator

Moon

Dec 25, 2017
I think the Jewish would have to disagree during the third reich as the German government decided the needs of society was that of the needs of the German citizens who appealed to their desires.

Societal needs may be ensuring everybody works everyday and pays their fair share in taxes and contribution back to the community. However, the individual may desire to not do any of that and squander around. Should he place society before himself or himself above society? I believe in state above individual as life is redundant anyways so why go against the common denominator
Exactly how I wanted to put it.

Kruel

Holla Holla
Nov 3, 2014
I feel too many people are living there lives through needs of the society, I say fuck society make yourself happy. It should be a 25% Society 75% individual so you can be yourself without being a total dick to everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread