Need some help with setting up RadiPanel on Wordpress

independentMe

Sep 7, 2016
Hi, I'm a player on Habbo Hotel.
At the moment I usually spend my time at a Hospital roleplay - It's just something that's enjoyable and stress free :)

I'm setting up a Wordpress Website for the hospital, aswell as a Radio. I've installed RadiPanel, however as you can understand it's not connected to WordPress. I was wondering if I could get some help on the following things:
Adding a Radio Status box/player to the WordPress template
Adding a DJ Timetable to a Wordpress page that is synced with the timetable on the RadiPanel
A Staff Page synced with the ranks on RadiPanel
Adding a Requests Line synced up with RadiPanel DJ Request Line
adding a 'Up Next' DJ system?
*Optional*A customised 'Habbo Hospital' themed WordPress theme,

Unfortunately I can't necessarily pay real life money, however when i next buy credits on Habbo, if you are a user there I'll ensure to give you some.
Thanks so much

Someone? I'm desperate atm.

Last edited:

svviift

Dec 6, 2015
Wordpress is a great CMS. Don't get me wrong, but I always found it easier using a panel with a web design. I don't even know if it's possible in honesty. You can do these things with a normal web site of course. Sorry for not being very helpful, I don't use Wordpress!

Edit: I may however be able to help you. Drop me your Skype and I can talk to you there. Not a big user of forums!

independentMe

Sep 7, 2016
Still need assistance as the first offerer isn't responding to me. As soon as possible Please!!

Still need assistance as the first offerer isn't responding to me. As soon as possible Please!!
I'm desperate here, haha. Please? I understand people probably don't want to help but if you know how to help It's not much to ask! :)

independentMe

Sep 7, 2016
I'm not entirely sure how to add it to the top of the page/template. I want it on every page not just on the specific ones and I don't want it to just be in the content bit of the 'pages' Wordpress feature thing. If you know what I mean? I want it possibly as a part of the template

That also is glitching out with my Wordpress version ..

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
I sent you a search. There are many to try and I believe they are widgets you can just place anywhere

independentMe

Sep 7, 2016
I sent you a search. There are many to try and I believe they are widgets you can just place anywhere
Most aren't compatible with the current WordPress version, either that or they glitch out etc. I'm also like useless at most coding languages so that doesn't help lmao

Users who are viewing this thread