need helpt with brain cms

Dhark

Feb 3, 2021
It gives me the following error, also, when I put the sql in the db I get several errors, I need help, some db that is compatible with brain and emulator trap please, thanks.

Morohara

May 18, 2020
Turn strict mode off for the db errors. Run this query; SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Also the error is pretty bog standard it does say whats wrong, try posting the file code via pastebin. instead of just pasting an error.

Dhark

Feb 3, 2021
Turn strict mode off for the db errors. Run this query; SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
How to do that?
Also the error is pretty bog standard it does say whats wrong, try posting the file code via pastebin. instead of just pasting an error.
ok, sorry here it's, if you solve the problem I can invite you to a red bull. <3

Morohara

May 18, 2020
Go to your database you'll see a query option at the top sorry haven't used navicat in a while click that insert that query.

For the PHP error try updating your php version i believe you have the wrong version.

airilxx

Jan 1, 2012
It gives me the following error, also, when I put the sql in the db I get several errors, I need help, some db that is compatible with brain and emulator trap please, thanks.
Seems like these file has been modified as it differs from original BrainCMS releases. However as Morohara explained, these errors are pretty straightforward.

You can't simply execute
PHP:
$query->execute([ $userId, $code ]);
as it contains square brackets inside brackets.

Perhaps you could try something like this:-
PHP:
$query->execute($userId, $code);

Users who are viewing this thread