Need helping finding these...

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
Hello I have noticed that Rise Hotel has plenty of custom furni. I have enlisted a picture showing a variety of these furniture

I have checked no hotels have these rares but Rise, I also checked retro ripper and they don't have it. Is there any way I can get a hold of these furni for PlusEMU, a link will be very useful.

Excuse the picture quality, IDK why it turned out like this

Room_of_the_Week.gif

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
A lot of the customs they've got are pretty old (chess is for sure). You could actually rip them from their hof_furni but you'd have to write your own SQL's I guess. I remember a lot of custom furniture being released in R63A, maybe even copy it from there.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Yeah these are all from the r63 days, you can download from old forum posts and just add the graphics tags.
Or the easier option is to rip them.

View the client source and then go to the external variables.
Find the hof_furni path.
Then go to the furnidata and search for the public name then it will have like the sprite name on it. e.g. could be chess_king1 or something.
The go to

hof_furni_path/chess_king1.swf

and download that. Then add it manually - just copy the furnidata record into your own and insert a record into furniture and catalog_items.

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
Yeah these are all from the r63 days, you can download from old forum posts and just add the graphics tags.
Or the easier option is to rip them.

View the client source and then go to the external variables.
Find the hof_furni path.
Then go to the furnidata and search for the public name then it will have like the sprite name on it. e.g. could be chess_king1 or something.
The go to

hof_furni_path/chess_king1.swf

and download that. Then add it manually - just copy the furnidata record into your own and insert a record into furniture and catalog_items.
Eh??? Why not just open console then goto network and get the loaded swfs? Much easier???

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Eh??? Why not just open console then goto network and get the loaded swfs? Much easier???

There can be lots of them :p
Well better said there will be lots of them :p
Doing it the other way he'd also have an understanding of how furnidata is set up and the names for each of the items not just the sprite name

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
Lol?
Just open console and goto network when ingame.
Just open catalog click on a item it will load the furni icon then the swf..
then goto client source goto furnidata URL and search for the swf+
Pretty much faster and simpler then going to client source and then goto furnidata to take swfs.

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
There is actually nothing to do i think...just let it load a little.

Edit: you could always download the furnidata ofc then search for thr swf, less lag and maybe u wanna save it for something else too..

Core

Nov 10, 2016
There is actually nothing to do i think...just let it load a little.

Edit: you could always download the furnidata ofc then search for thr swf, less lag and maybe u wanna save it for something else too..

This is my point with the furnidata, you may as well utilize it with the items..
If you're getting the data from it it'll be quicker to use the class name rather than logging each time in the network console..

As normally items are added in sets so the items will be clustered together (e.g. the xml branches for chess will be together so it's a quick copy & paste).

Unless they shuffle it, which is unlikely xD!

Users who are viewing this thread