Need help with plus emu error!!

kana

Feb 28, 2015
Hello. I watched this video:
I did everything it said but i get this error code in plus emulator
System.FormatException: Syötemerkkijonon muoto ei ollut kelvollinen.
kohteessa System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
kohteessa System.Double.Parse(String s)
kohteessa Plus.HabboHotel.Items.ItemData..ctor(Int32 Id, Int32 Sprite, String Name, String PublicName, String Type, Int32 Width, Int32 Length, Double Height, Boolean Stackable, Boolean Walkable, Boolean IsSeat, Boolean AllowRecycle, Boolean AllowTrade, Boolean AllowMarketplaceSell, Boolean AllowGift, Boolean AllowInventoryStack, InteractionType InteractionType, Int32 behaviourData, Int32 Modes, String VendingIds, String AdjustableHeights, Int32 EffectId, Boolean IsRare, Boolean ExtraRot) tiedostossa C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Items\ItemData.cs:rivillä 83
kohteessa Plus.HabboHotel.Items.ItemDataManager.Init() tiedostossa C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Items\ItemDataManager.cs:rivillä 68
Please answer asap! <3
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• nimetöngre.png
    nimetöngre.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 0

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
Bad solution in my opinion.
Changing the decimal seperator will do the job but the proper way to fix this would be to make sure that the correct CultureInfo is used when parsing and formatting.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Bad solution in my opinion.
Changing the decimal seperator will do the job but the proper way to fix this would be to make sure that the correct CultureInfo is used when parsing and formatting.
The emulator is set to read full stops (.) and decimal points (,) some foreign countries do this the other way round that's why this happens. Sure, fixing this would suit better if you're from a country that have these puncuations reversed, or just make them how the emulator reads them.

Users who are viewing this thread