Need Help with new Habbo RP Retro

KeithJ

Mar 26, 2021
Hello, all! I am a new member of the devbest community & I am seeking help/assistance on this journey of managing my own habbo rp retro. Recently, I have created a new rp retro with the help of . I purchased their "Pre-Installed Retro Hotel R63b RP Beta Package". First & foremost, I am not a developer/coder. I am looking for help with a few things regarding this new retro.

First, as stated above, this retro is in beta & is full of bugs so almost any & all changes I desire to make would have to be made via mySQL because housekeeping is pretty bugged up.

I don't know how to edit things in mySQL, like for example, I visited the bank on my rp & noticed that the room isnt fully finished being built so I tried to finish it by adding gold bars in a vault but the price of all the coin exchanges were the same & I have no idea how to fix that without breaking something & also I havent played habbo in a long time & it has wired all throughout the room so I really need a team of room builders & developers who will help me & educate me along the way.

Another thing, I don't know how to give myself a job. I've looked around mySQL & gave myself a bunch of coins so I could try to build in some of the rooms but, essentially, I don't know what I'm doing.

Link for the retro is

Last edited by a moderator:

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
The prices are the same because it will only be for staff members access I imagine that isn't a bug at all.

Rare for an RP catalogue to be enabled for 'normal users'.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
do NOTTTTT USE EPICHOSTS!!!!!!! absolutely AWFUL company with awful servers and an awful owner!!!!

Last edited:

KeithJ

Mar 26, 2021
c
What is your RP called?
Citirp.com
Post automatically merged:

Your first fault is paying epic hosts for a setup ;( second fault is buying from epichosts.
I’ve always wanted to open my own retro but didn’t know how. Plus, every time I try I end up getting a virus from the setup installations so I went a safer route. Not really answering my question but thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread