Need help with making a Retro Habbo

albapatron27

Nov 10, 2021
I'm looking for someone who can help me make a retro hotel, preferably someone from the Netherlands, because I want to make a Dutch hotel, but it can also be any person of course (someone who speaks english so we can understand eachother). I can't find a Dutch CMS or something like that anywhere. The tutorials are good only 9/10 the links are no longer valid. If anyone has the time and would like to help me, please do because I would like to learn this. (If this question/topic is inappropriate, please delete the post.)

Greetings,
Alba

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Plenty of resources available, you'll probably just need to translate yourself which is easy eve for a beginner depending on what CMS you choose.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
I have made a very in depth tutorial, that takes you through a very detailed guide on every step from setting up iis and cosmic cms, to cloudflare, to compile and setup nitro and its converter etc.

part one can be found by clicking below

its a 3 part series, so if you are still looking to setup a hotel, i'd recommend going through all 3 parts

Last edited:

onacceptable

Queen of the Button mashing
Oct 23, 2019
depending on what you need i might be able to help out a bit im dutch and im doing multiple translation jobs for dutch soo i can be of assistence atleast for the language side of things

Users who are viewing this thread