Mrnice99

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, I’m an old habbo user. I played habbo like many years ago and played on several hotels and built them myself.

However, I completely lack the knowledge of making one now...

So I’m giving you an offer, since I want to do this as an hobby and not interest. I can give u Ownership with me. I’ll provide you with whatever domain name, VPS running Windows 2016 with a web hotel cpanel. Max 8GB ram with a 100GB SSD along with a variety of safety packages. Such like WAF? DDoS protection, hacking protections. Nevertheless. I need somebody willing to maintain the hotel, administrate it and actually just work on it and have a compassion for it. I’ll stand for the billing.

So if you know how to make a retro and just want a quick buck, i can pay u for setting it up. OR if u truely want to have ownership with me, and maintaining the hotel. Then so be it. I won’t play as much or do as much, I will only play when I’m bored. Want to have that nostalgic habbo feeling back again, even though it’s gonna die pretty soon. Well, better late than never.

Interested? HMU

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
This isn’t a help request. I’ve moved the thread to Team Recruitment. I recommend you just follow some tutorials and ask questions as you go along.

Mrnice99

Jul 10, 2017
This isn’t a help request. I’ve moved the thread to Team Recruitment. I recommend you just follow some tutorials and ask questions as you go along.

Thank you, sorry about the inconvenience. I’ll work on to improve my posting knowledge and the quality of it. Also I appreciate you
moving the thread, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread