NEED HELP WITH FURNI

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmue77

Sep 16, 2017
Hello,

So I have my own hotel since yesterday. It's working fine so far but I would like to change the rare_fountains. They have red water and I also got one with colored water. I want the regular ones (blue water) but I just can't find them in my catalogue or furniture files in PHPmyAdmin. (I can only find these custom fountains)

I had the regular ones before I added this new catalogue but after I changed the catalogue they suddenly appeared like this.
I really am a newbie so sorry if I am not being specific enough. Hope someone can help me.
You must be registered for see images attach

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Those look like customs. You should have regular ones check ur furniture table look for rare_fountain*1 or whatever then add it to ur catalog items with that furniture id

mrmue77

Sep 16, 2017
I just can't get it done. I have searched for the SWF file. I found it and opened it with a decompiler. It does give me the right image. Somehow, the water is still red on all four of them in my hotel.
This is the only fountain SWF I can find.

I am starting to give up on this fountain...

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I just can't get it done. I have searched for the SWF file. I found it and opened it with a decompiler. It does give me the right image. Somehow, the water is still red on all four of them in my hotel.
This is the only fountain SWF I can find.

I am starting to give up on this fountain...

Whats link to your retro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread