Need help with furni - Bazaar

DanielMCUK

May 6, 2017
Hi, I've recently tried adding the bazaar furni to my retro but for some reason none of the items are showing? I downloaded the files from this website and thought it would all go smoothly. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction?

DanielMCUK

May 6, 2017
Hi Jerry, thanks for the reply. This is what I'm getting:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
swfs/c_images/catalogue/.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
swfs/c_images/catalogue/.png?retry=1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
swfs/c_images/catalogue/.png?retry=2 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Thanks

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Delete the items and start over. Verify you add the furnidata, swfs to the furni folder, catalog_items and furniture records correctly.

DanielMCUK

May 6, 2017
I've added them all, I thought I got them from this forum but it was another forum. The guy says he cba to make furni data but the furni data is there? I'm confused

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I think you've added it wrong, start over and make sure you're adding them all. I've successfully managed to add these from this source.

cammy

May 15, 2014
Make sure you're adding the furnidata in the right place.
Y5V0hfb.png

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
There are a variety of possible problems but the ones I can think of are, you've not correctly uploaded your SQLs correct, not uploaded the SWFs into the right place, your sprite IDs don't match OR your catalogue icons aren't in the icons folder. I'd go over all these things and make sure they all correct, since I too came across this problem previously.

Users who are viewing this thread