VindexEpsilon

Apr 20, 2015
Hey guys, I opened my first habbo retro & I would like to add a custom command to it. Only thing is, I have no clue how. I'd love it if one of you guys could help me with it. What I'd like to do is add the command :fh and :forceheight. What I need it to do is when you type let's say :fh 1.4, when you place or move a furni, it would place that furni at 1.4 blocks above the ground no matter if there's already a furni underneath or not. Example: :fh .6 move/place a furni and it would be stacked at .6 blocks above the ground. or :fh 1.5 or :fh 6, move/place a furni and it would be stacked at 1.5 blocks above the ground, or in the second case, 6 blocks above the ground.

Emu: Phoenix 3.11.0 r63b

Really appreciate it, thank you very very much! :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I have found that coding this command on phoenix would be a waste.
1) Phoenix is not THAT stable and when you have a big database and a lot of users , it gets really slow

BUT if you still want to do this , here is a step by step how but I will not be doing it for you.

1) Stack height is controlled in the "furniture" table which is globally set, you will need to add a field in the items table and give it a default of like "-1"
2) You will need to grab that data when it grabs the rest of the items table
3) You will need to use that command to change the default stack height of that item
4) Find the part where it controls what happens to the stack height, check to see if its -1 in the items table if it is use the global variable, if its not use the item variable

Users who are viewing this thread