Need help to edit a logo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuffinCat12

Nov 30, 2015
Is it possible that someone could help me edit this logo so there is standing "Rapid" instead of "tabzo"
You must be registered for see images attach

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
Just delete the "tabzo" logo and replace with Rapid, then fill in the empty spaces that's left.
use paint.net program.

Oct 11, 2014
Sz1KK9I.png

There you go!
Just delete the "tabzo" logo and replace with Rapid, then fill in the empty spaces that's left.
use paint.net program.
why do you even bother commenting if you don't want to help? to increase your post?

Oct 11, 2014
Who said i dont want 2help?
Maybe i couldn't because was outside in the world?
He's clearly asking for someone to do it for him, not asking how to do it.
if you're outside why even bother commenting from the start? anyway i don't want to continue this argument as its wasting my time, have a good day.

MuffinCat12

Nov 30, 2015
Thanks for the help, Idk if i can tell the name of my retro, but here it goes: rapidhotel.net Its a danish one. Super many thanks for the creating of my logo, Means alot for me that i can find so kindly a guy who just helps without making a drama out! =D

-
Muffin

is it possible to make it a bit smaller? Ect this is not good

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015

- Use this - find the current size (such as it could be 300px by 250px) find where it says like "50% smaller" and change it to a custom size - then just make it a little smaller.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Thanks for the help, Idk if i can tell the name of my retro, but here it goes: rapidhotel.net Its a danish one. Super many thanks for the creating of my logo, Means alot for me that i can find so kindly a guy who just helps without making a drama out! =D

-
Muffin

Oh damn another retarded danish retro hotel. Probably just as shit as Sjovt, well you're using the same CMS lol, and even the same currencies.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread