Need help. I need to update my Me page

Tanya

Jul 24, 2017
Someone had already updated my emu so it is newer, however he couldn't change the REVCMS template on my Home page and Me page, i was hoping that someone would know how to do this? or send me in the direction so i know to do it myself. I have watched numerous tutorials and it just doesn't help it messes up my me page so i don't have access to it.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Don't understand you. Do you want a new me page or change the theme completely? Either way it should be in app-tpl-skins-{skin name}-xxx

Don't understand you. Do you want a new me page or change the theme completely? Either way it should be in app-tpl-skins-{skin name}-xxx.php

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
depends what you're looking for. just look for revcms skin then extract it to your skins folder than change the config line to that skin name in your config.php

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You can get skins from *****.com and then drop the theme in your SKINS folder. Update the skin pack in your config.php and edit the skin as needed.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
If you've got discord I can help port over parts of another theme to your current (Working) one, if it's just the me and home page you're after.

Users who are viewing this thread