Need help for use NodeJS

Mitsuomi

Jul 9, 2015
Hello, good evening everyone
I wonder if anyone can help me use NodeJS because I have a big worry to being that I'm not English and little wedged in NodeJS, I come to you to find someone one would have the kindness to explain how life represented the bar "holorp.com" or "bubborp.com"?

Cordially.
Ps: I'm french so I create a french retro but in the future if it looks good English will spend in France / English.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Hello, good evening everyone
I wonder if anyone can help me use NodeJS because I have a big worry to being that I'm not English and little wedged in NodeJS, I come to you to find someone one would have the kindness to explain how life represented the bar "holorp.com" or "bubborp.com"?

Cordially.
Ps: I'm french so I create a french retro but in the future if it looks good English will spend in France / English.

If you were smart your CMS would be in ASP.net

Mitsuomi

Jul 9, 2015
How can I use this software? if you had an idea or can show me how to make an interactive health bar and a bus system and other I invite you to contact me in pv .. so can I give a reward to anyone who comes to my aid.

cordially
Ps: contact me in pv!

Thank you for your answer and your little "criticism" of my mind, but I'm not an English daily that develops software that myself could do without help, but I still appreciate what you just said, could you tell me how to use what you have given me?

The CMS I'm using right now is Retaliation 2.5 Laravel by Jerry

Feb 1, 2014

Why would he be smart to write his CMS in ASP.net? He'd still have to use SignalR or another library...
His current situation means he would have less overhead, an easier approach and ideal solution.

@Mitsuomi Doesn't listen to whatever he's talking about in concerns to ASP.net. :)

The CMS I'm using right now is Retaliation 2.5 Laravel by Jerry

Really easy and simple to do!

For the server-side code usage,
For the client-side code usage,

Mitsuomi

Jul 9, 2015
Why would he be smart to write his CMS in ASP.net? He'd still have to use SignalR or another library...
His current situation means he would have less overhead, an easier approach and ideal solution.

@Mitsuomi Doesn't listen to whatever he's talking about in concerns to ASP.net. :)

Really easy and simple to do!

For the server-side code usage,
For the client-side code usage,

can we talk in private? your answer very interested and I think what may solve my worries, because if everyone understood my desire .. I would like to reproduce the health bar of "bubborp.com"

Users who are viewing this thread