Need help :D

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
You'll need to specify what you need help with. You can't expect people to provide help with the entire process of setting up a retro as this has already been posted as replies, posts and tutorials, this is if you are not willing to pay someone to set one up least.

I'd suggest you to try set it up yourself either way, as it will be hard maintaining a hotel if you have not become just slightly familiar with the software and tools concerning a Habbo retro. Then ask for help with your specific problems that occur along the way.

SageSaga

SageSaga#5065
Aug 30, 2020
I need help to build a habbo retro on VPS :D

hope some one will help..
Which CMS are you looking at? Which Emulator are you looking at? Purchased domain yet? Configured IIS yet? Has everything been setted up? Are you using Flash or Nitro? If Flash, are you using Maxthon Nitro or a flash App? You barely gave any information and you want help to be given. Provide more information at least.

Vicertor

Apr 9, 2021
Which CMS are you looking at? Which Emulator are you looking at? Purchased domain yet? Configured IIS yet? Has everything been setted up? Are you using Flash or Nitro? If Flash, are you using Maxthon Nitro or a flash App? You barely gave any information and you want help to be given. Provide more information at least

Hey Emperor.
i dont have the files. But i found some files there are not working or giving me errors… with cms and emulator are you recommending. And where can i get the files. I got a vps and domain is not a problem. I dont have iis also… but i have builded habbo retro before where i didnt get errors.. this time i got many. But this time im using vpn and not localhost(Xampp). I need help to get started. Any tutorials? I looked everywhere in forum but didnt find anything realevent

thanks for the response :)
Post automatically merged:

You'll need to specify what you need help with. You can't expect people to provide help with the entire process of setting up a retro as this has already been posted as replies, posts and tutorials, this is if you are not willing to pay someone to set one up least.

I'd suggest you to try set it up yourself either way, as it will be hard maintaining a hotel if you have not become just slightly familiar with the software and tools concerning a Habbo retro. Then ask for help with your specific problems that occur along the way.
Hey sir

thanks for response. I dont say people need to help me from bottom to top naaah? But i need a tutorial to set up a retro on vps.

SageSaga

SageSaga#5065
Aug 30, 2020
Hey Emperor.
i dont have the files. But i found some files there are not working or giving me errors… with cms and emulator are you recommending. And where can i get the files. I got a vps and domain is not a problem. I dont have iis also… but i have builded habbo retro before where i didnt get errors.. this time i got many. But this time im using vpn and not localhost(Xampp). I need help to get started. Any tutorials? I looked everywhere in forum but didnt find anything realevent

thanks for the response :)
Post automatically merged:

Hey sir

thanks for response. I dont say people need to help me from bottom to top naaah? But i need a tutorial to set up a retro on vps.
There isn't just a tutorial on how to set up a Habbo Retro. You got to know the individual steps and find the tutorial for each steps.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
So you didn't find any tutorials by browsing the whole forum? Smh people are willing to help u if you atleast try. But saying you cant find Any tutorials is bs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210614-024215_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614-024215_Chrome.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 22

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
I remember some steps from old days on xampp. But how do i connect vps and retro
You first get yourself a VPS - most tutorials you'll find on here will mention Windows Server with IIS but you can also get a Linux based VPS and run your http server via Nginx. There you'll install the prerequisites for the CMS/emu to run (PHP/Node, JRE, MySQL) as well as the CMS/emu just like you would do on your local machine.
Then configure your server to serve the files and open ports for the game/web server as necessary.

There's a whole bunch of steps that all differ in terms of different server, cms and emu you choose, so asking this broad of a question will still not be of much help. Rather choose which kind of CMS and emulator you'd like to run and go from there. Asking more specific questions will be more helpful to yourself and it'll be easier for those wanting to help.

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
As mentioned previously, if you want to be able to maintain and eventually develop your hotel in the future, you will benefit a lot from having done it youself. Can't comment on Epichosts as I have no knowledge regarding this.

Users who are viewing this thread