Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo_x123

Nov 7, 2017
Starting up a new retro, have it set up just need could use the extra hand :) if anyone is experienced with developing and owning please feel free to contact me through Discord!

for the record im going wayyy back and using the PlusEmu Phonenix 3.11 for right now and over time everything will become a huge upgrade...

Discord:
GoogleRetros#1441

Last edited:

Indigo_x123

Nov 7, 2017
PlusEMU is not the same as Pheonix 3.11...

Yes i know, i didn't mean to put them together.. PlusEmu is the Emu obv, and Phoenix is the CMS... i am currently trying to learn how to insert a new CMS but i don't know where to start.. could you help please?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yes i know, i didn't mean to put them together.. PlusEmu is the Emu obv, and Phoenix is the CMS... i am currently trying to learn how to insert a new CMS but i don't know where to start.. could you help please?
You can't merge those CMS/Emulator. The databases won't match, and the cms is outdated so it likely has exploits.

Indigo_x123

Nov 7, 2017
You can't merge those CMS/Emulator. The databases won't match, and the cms is outdated so it likely has exploits.

Everything seems to work fine, client is up and everything is smooth on localhost...

Could you post a short and simple reply as to where, and how i change the CMS to another one i downloaded?

Everything seems to work fine, client is up and everything is smooth on localhost...

After all, i followed it from a tutorial from Revolvr that has like a few thousand views on it on youtube

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
JayCustom trying to tell you that the emulator and the CMS have to be compatible with each other

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
there are tutorials on how to set these things up

Reactions: Joe

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Thread closed. Only open a recruitment thread when you know how to setup a hotel yourself, otherwise ask for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread