[NEED] Boostrap Admin Panel [NEED]

megarhabbostar

Jul 21, 2012
NEW]] Habbo retro Tutorials [ NEW]

Today, 08:36 AM
Hello! so over the past week I have thought out and planned of a new website called habbo retro tutorials.... this will consists of:

*Habbo tutorials on:
rev_cms, Urber_cms, PHP, localhost, portforwading, client and cms errors, set up domains and linking them, hosted vps

it will also have the most trusted: Vps sellers, Addons, downloads, support.

this is V1, V2 will be released 5 months after we open and V3 will be released 6 months after V2... It's a short staff list because to much staff = horrible

staffs are

2 managers - they write up the tutorials on everything
2 retro tuts - they make WEEKLY updated tuts
2 - Download, resources and Addon on staff.
2- Admins who take care of the staff team :p
2- Video tutroials

Now i made my layout a bootstrap theme and i need an admin panel that has a news button on it that lets me create news and leads it to my news page :c??? can't find one don't worry the V1 is a boostrap theme but the V2, V3 are NOT :p thanks guys sure we have forums but most forums are done by users! I want a site updated every week of tutorials im sick of all these un-available downloads! and don't worry there are video tuts HD ONLY ty guys!

Artixius

Nov 16, 2011
There's absolutely no point in this, you're going to get 0 traffic as when you google "habbo retro tutorial" it will always autoindex devbest, rz, and otku. Your site isn't going to succeed unless you find a way to get steady traffic. Plus how could you monetize off of this and what would be the point generally?

Users who are viewing this thread