Flash Nebbo Hotel - The place to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heath1

Nov 19, 2016
8df3fa7946.png

Nebbo is a recently launched Hotel looking to provide users with the best possible experience. To achieve this all of the latest features have been implemented that should be expected in every Hotel (r63b, ddos protection, 24/7 hosting as well as using RevCMS) plus all of the in-game features that are available to users (constant events, hourly diamond system, friendly staff and community). On top of this updates are in constant cycle to give users the newest and best experience.

Here at the hotel, the active and friendly staff will do their best to make sure you have the best possible time whilst with us. Events are held continuously on the Hotel with there being big prizes to be won. The friendly community as well as the staff team will provide you with endless entertainment to keep you occupied while with us.

Pictures

8cba6ad928.png
8d67542ebd.png

8d674030b8.png
8d8935741d.png

Make sure you come and play today:

Last edited:

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Not checked the hotel out, however it's nice to see you're on one of the latest revisions. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMG

Core

Nov 10, 2016
All in all, it looks like an alright hotel. However, don't change two or three values in the UserPerkComposer structure and claim it to be the most unique. You've enabled things like the camera, which isn't actually configured or set up at all. Upon capturing a photo, the image isn't rendered and will freeze the client for the user as they'll be waiting a response. Another thing is BCClub what's the point in this on a retro? :p

Other than that, it's a pretty nice hotel with an alright catalog and a nice CMS.

Edit; CMS is not so nice afterall. ;') none of the links work, you don't handle any error pages (which wouldn't be so bad if you didn't get an error on every second link). The navigation primary and secondary bars don't even match up.

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
From being one of the previous founders of the original Nebbo alongside Prod, Nebbo was a great hotel. I hope you can continue the reign :)

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
From being one of the previous founders of the original Nebbo alongside Prod, Nebbo was a great hotel. I hope you can continue the reign :)
Yeah, GOTTA BLAST!!​

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
@Core is right i registered on the hotel and most of the pages were broken and don't even exist like user profiles etc however there are a few nice things such as the staff page. the hotel has potential but u need to fix your href links/broken tabs :)

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Trying to access the client but I am being Prompted to a black screen ( )

Could you try resolve this ASAP?

Melburn

Oct 17, 2016
whats with the rudeness of the owners?

just banned me because your advertisment guy lies about shit??

if use hire a real team you wont have users join then leave, just a heads up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread