Navigator Publics Categories

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey devbest, does anybody know how I could create a category without normal users being able to use it??

i've got this one (right at the bottom id 38) but normal users (rank 1) can use it aswell and their room appears on the navigator?
NrHfeW3.png

like this below is my rank 1 account and i can use the category? i want it so that only I can use it (or rank 2 and up)
eSgEkNF.png

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
If you set "required_rank" it should set it so that the specified rank and above will be able to see the category. I believe this is the case. There is no harm in trying I guess.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
1) You can attempt to learn yourself
2) You can hire a developer
3) You can PM me and I will do it , but not for free
i have a developer, i haven't even asked him.. but nah you're alright thanks for the offer tho

I'm pretty sure it'll let the required rank & above see the category (I'm not sure tho havent tried)
it actually works!! now i need to figure out how to put a thumbnail on that

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
i have a developer, i haven't even asked him.. but nah you're alright thanks for the offer tho

it actually works!! now i need to figure out how to put a thumbnail on that
Ok wait - so 4 people sat here telling you that if you set the required rank it should work and instead of trying it you sat here arguing that it doesn't work. Are you serious?

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Ok wait - so 4 people sat here telling you that if you set the required rank it should work and instead of trying it you sat here arguing that it doesn't work. Are you serious?

I was simply providing the suggestion. I figured he would have tried it at least :l

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I was simply providing the suggestion. I figured he would have tried it at least :l
wow calm your shit, i was busy doing other things..

i wasn't arguing what's so ever wtf?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
yeah i know that, but then only rank 2 and up will be able to see the category? i want everyone to see the category on the navigator but only rank 2 and up be able to use it
You claimed here that you already tried it and rank 1 couldn't see lmao after 4 people said it. It was in your face and instead of trying it you posted a thread about. You're just lazy tbf

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I don't need to calm anything. I was simply backing the above message up. Be more polite... Honestly respect requires no effort to give and/or receive...
more polite? what are you on about... i was polite the whole time

You claimed here that you already tried it and rank 1 couldn't see lmao after 4 people said it. It was in your face and instead of trying it you posted a thread about. You're just lazy tbf
lazy? you don't even know me, you're just so judgemental to be quite honest, just do one off my thread thanks :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread