"My World" not loading for some users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
Hi all,

I've never discovered any of these issues ever so eek. I've checked over the rooms table and users table and everything seems to be fine.

I recently discovered this issue where users would log off and come back on eventually and then "My World" would fail to load for them, not sure why this is happening I haven't really touched anything, apart from adding a few commands which work fine and the emulator debugged fine with 0 errors.

Before this issue, I found out that some rooms become bugged and the room owner's account is basically bugged, leaving them stuck on 76% until the rooms were deleted from the database, which then let them on. If the rooms were not deleted, I'd transfer it to my alt account so their rooms are still saved therefore it would let them on.

Emulator: Plus Emulator

Thank you.
@Central

Last edited:

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
The first issue, never experienced that issue with Plus Emulator, sounds to me like the navigator is bugged. The second issue, I've experienced it before, although I never tried transferring the room to another account, I'd just delete the room and that'd fix it. I found out the issue was an issue with the public void ProcessRoom(), and basically the room would crash because room models were not properly being loaded from the database because for some reason there was missing variables determined in public class DynamicRoomModel and the user_stats would become truncated for that user until the room no longer existed. Your issue doesn't sound super similar to mine, but just wanted to share any kind of information I knew about this issue.

Are there any errors in the logs? If so, post them.
Both issues appear to be related to rooms, so something you did relating to rooms, even a command you added could interfere with certain classes relating to rooms.

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
The first issue, never experienced that issue with Plus Emulator, sounds to me like the navigator is bugged. The second issue, I've experienced it before, although I never tried transferring the room to another account, I'd just delete the room and that'd fix it. I found out the issue was an issue with the public void ProcessRoom(), and basically the room would crash because room models were not properly being loaded from the database because for some reason there was missing variables determined in public class DynamicRoomModel and the user_stats would become truncated for that user until the room no longer existed. Your issue doesn't sound super similar to mine, but just wanted to share any kind of information I knew about this issue.

Are there any errors in the logs? If so, post them.
Both issues appear to be related to rooms, so something you did relating to rooms, even a command you added could interfere with certain classes relating to rooms.
Code:
2019-04-30 21:48:22,863 INFO  - Plus.PlusEnvironment >> EMULATOR -> READY! (2 s, 250 ms)
2019-04-30 21:48:53,613 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
System.ArgumentException: Column 'has_forum' does not belong to table Table.
   at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.GroupManager.TryGetGroup(Int32 id, Group& Group) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\HabboHotel\Groups\GroupManager.cs:line 104
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.GroupManager.GetGroupsForUser(Int32 userId) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\HabboHotel\Groups\GroupManager.cs:line 197
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator.NavigatorHandler.Search(ServerPacket Message, SearchResultList SearchResult, String SearchData, GameClient Session, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\HabboHotel\Navigator\NavigatorHandler.cs:line 219
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Navigator.New.NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer..ctor(String Category, String Data, ICollection`1 SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, Int32 GoBack, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Navigator\New\NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer.cs:line 25
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Navigator.NavigatorSearchEvent.Parse(GameClient session, ClientPacket packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Navigator\NavigatorSearchEvent.cs:line 39
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 155
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

2019-04-30 21:48:55,066 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.GroupManager.TryGetGroup(Int32 id, Group& Group) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\HabboHotel\Groups\GroupManager.cs:line 104
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.GroupManager.GetGroupsForUser(Int32 userId) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\HabboHotel\Groups\GroupManager.cs:line 197
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator.NavigatorHandler.Search(ServerPacket Message, SearchResultList SearchResult, String SearchData, GameClient Session, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\HabboHotel\Navigator\NavigatorHandler.cs:line 219
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Navigator.New.NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer..ctor(String Category, String Data, ICollection`1 SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, Int32 GoBack, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Navigator\New\NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer.cs:line 25
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Navigator.NavigatorSearchEvent.Parse(GameClient session, ClientPacket packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Navigator\NavigatorSearchEvent.cs:line 39
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 155
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

2019-04-30 21:50:14,347 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.AI.Types.DailyGiftBot.FrankHasComeToday(Int32 UserID) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\HabboHotel\Rooms\AI\Types\DailyGiftBot.cs:line 37
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Engine.GetRoomEntryDataEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Engine\GetRoomEntryDataEvent.cs:line 95
Personally, I thought these logs have nothing to do with the issues occurring.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Code:
2019-04-30 21:48:22,863 INFO  - Plus.PlusEnvironment >> EMULATOR -> READY! (2 s, 250 ms)
2019-04-30 21:48:53,613 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:

2019-04-30 21:48:55,066 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:

2019-04-30 21:50:14,347 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.AI.Types.DailyGiftBot.FrankHasComeToday(Int32 UserID) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\HabboHotel\Rooms\AI\Types\DailyGiftBot.cs:line 37
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Engine.GetRoomEntryDataEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Engine\GetRoomEntryDataEvent.cs:line 95
Personally, I thought these logs have nothing to do with the issues occurring.
Yes they do. Add the column has_forum in your groups table.

Basically the room is being made and assigned to a group, in which there’s an error causing the room/account to break.

This usually happened in R1 of Plus.

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
Yes they do. Add the column has_forum in your groups table.

Basically the room is being made and assigned to a group, in which there’s an error causing the room/account to break.

This usually happened in R1 of Plus.
Thank you, I’ll be sure to run that tomorrow as I’m about to sleep due to college. Is there anymore information about the my world not loading for some Users or is that linked with the has_forum table?

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
@Joueur Thank you so much, managed to fix the has_forum but now there's one issue left which makes no sense.

Code:
2019-05-01 16:16:04,878 INFO  - Plus.PlusEnvironment >> EMULATOR -> READY! (2 s, 203 ms)
2019-05-01 16:19:24,659 ERROR - Exception >> Exception:

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
@Joueur Thank you so much, managed to fix the has_forum but now there's one issue left which makes no sense.

Code:
2019-05-01 16:16:04,878 INFO  - Plus.PlusEnvironment >> EMULATOR -> READY! (2 s, 203 ms)
Did you give the has_forum column the correct data type?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I'm pretty sure the data type is meant to be an integer.
No, an enum is fine.

What’s this GiftBox and FrankHasComeToday? What version of Plus is this? I’m scared you’ve got a version that doesn’t match your database.
Post automatically merged:

Also, when is this error triggered? What do you do when this error occurs?

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
No, an enum is fine.

What’s this GiftBox and FrankHasComeToday? What version of Plus is this? I’m scared you’ve got a version that doesn’t match your database.

Also, when is this error triggered? What do you do when this error occurs?
It is Alaska Emulator but edited, and FrankHasComeToday is basically a bot that enters the room whenever you make a new room once and gives you a rare. I’m not sure what gift box is?

I visit a room I believe and then I get the error. The database is originally from the release of Alaska.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It is Alaska Emulator but edited, and FrankHasComeToday is basically a bot that enters the room whenever you make a new room once and gives you a rare. I’m not sure what gift box is?

I visit a room I believe and then I get the error. The database is originally from the release of Alaska.
Yeah, your database is missing something, that’s why. Look at the error and the files it’s giving you, that’ll be looking for something in the database that isn’t there. At least I think that’s what’s happening.

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
I used to use retrofiles but I think that’s been deleted, try sulake.co.uk or retrofiles.xyz
Thank you, I’ll have a look now. Deleted the comment by accident

@Joueur, do you know the issue that is causing this, I'm sure you said it was a table missing or so?
EDIT: This error occurs when I enter my room.
CODE]2019-05-01 16:16:04,878 INFO - Plus.PlusEnvironment >> EMULATOR -> READY! (2 s, 203 ms)
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU 1.4\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73[/CODE]

UPDATE:
- I managed to fix my world for all users and now they can enter their rooms; I deleted all the groups in the table groups and it all worked. Something is up with groups -

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread