My PhpRetro Is not Public :l

RetroNewbie

May 15, 2011
Well i need to know how to make my retro public if any1 can pm me so i could give you my teamveiwer details.Or post here if it would help :)

bedgie

Jul 8, 2010
Is it on a VPS if so It's your fire wall problem add all the ports like inbound and outbound connections ect. Then Add port and do all ports nd name it like allport you can do with both
Thanks then thats all :)

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
You have to portforward port 3306,80, and the ports used for MUS and the port used for the hotel (example 30001) then it should be available for everyone. If it does not work, then you must see if your ports are opened go to
and see if your ports are opened.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
You can sign up for a domain with no-ip using a port 80 redirect. You don't want to leave 3306 open, cause a hacker could mess up your MySQL DB's

RetroNewbie

May 15, 2011
You have to portforward port 3306,80, and the ports used for MUS and the port used for the hotel (example 30001) then it should be available for everyone. If it does not work, then you must see if your ports are opened go to
and see if your ports are opened.
It says error on both of them i dont think i setted them right if someone could help set me up by teamveiwer

Users who are viewing this thread