My First React Project

yilmazev

Jul 2, 2019
Hello Developers,
I've been learning React and React Native recently, I made a sample project to work with Freelancer in this area, I'm waiting for your criticism.

Features:
  • Responsive
  • Clean code
  • Powered by ReactJS and SCSS

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
Okay and what is react performing instead of render the html? Is there any backend /api were react is talking with?

Design looks cool

Giovannidi

Jan 2, 2023
Okay and what is react performing instead of render the html? Is there any backend /api were react is talking with?

Design looks cool

React creates a virtual DOM behind the curtains instead of rendering elements of the page straight to the browser DOM, so it's even faster when it comes to performance. The page will be broken down into pieces also called components. You'll have to separate your code logic rather than coding in all-in-one file because of state-management, you might have to check the docs.

Tarall0

Feb 27, 2023
Very cute design, the mobile version seems cool either :) Really nice-looking
As far as using React instead of just HTML CSS and JS as @Raizer said, I don't think I would have used React for that kind of project either, whereas I think it would be the ideal choice if you are creating an application with a lot of interactive components and a lot of logic in it. Of course, though, it's a matter of choices and I think what matters in these cases is performance and stability in the final online design.

Users who are viewing this thread