My first hotel banner, animated. Open for requests.

Sylveon

Jan 19, 2019
Hi :)
As I made a retro I made a banner for it and used some of my animation skills to make it all more 'alive'.
Just wanted to show this here and if you want me to make something like this just reply here :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Changes I made:
1. Pug animation: made it move it's mouth.
2. The girl with pink hair winking.

Credits for the hearts falling down to another person, not sure who since it was a saved file for ages on my pc. Sorry :(

Any feedback is welcome, requests are open and I usually spend about an hour on a banner, sometimes less depending on what you want.
Much love ♥

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018
Wow, Looks Nice ♥♥♥ One Down Many More To Go...

Here's my Contact Info, If you ever need help with anything
  • [email protected]
  • Discord - RizyGFX#0300
  • Facebook - /
  • Instagram - @

Sylveon

Jan 19, 2019
Thats too large needs to be smaller please for findretros
Tell me what size you want it to be then

Edit: Ok for others this is important, not giving info means i can't start with your banner. I'm not doing everything over again since this is for free, figure it out i'd say ._.

Last edited:

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Cool but FindRetros banner sizes are 468x60. So I'd say work off that size for your future work.

Sylveon

Jan 19, 2019
Thats too large needs to be smaller please for findretros
cause it got smaller i had to leave some things away from the original banner.. also quality got poor idk if youre gonna be able to read it

Attachments

• habcloud-2.gif
    habcloud-2.gif
    85.5 KB · Views: 30

Essie

Aug 31, 2017
Can you make one for Habbz.FUN for findretros, like habbz / habbz fun? They have r63b, r21 and RP, 3 in 1 hotel! Very nice and new retro. I'm not the owner but would be nice if you could make something cool for them ;p

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
cause it got smaller i had to leave some things away from the original banner.. also quality got poor idk if youre gonna be able to read it
If you're going to resize an animated gif or png, it will obviously will blurry as it's not the original size. Ask someone to remake the banner or just remake it yourself with tutorials online.

Cxnner_x

The One And Only!
Jun 27, 2016
Hiya are you able to make me a find retros banner must be 460pixels x 60 pixles, my retro is called Secret Hotel if u could do a si-fi theme that would be awsome

Users who are viewing this thread