minthotel

May 13, 2012
MY FEEDBACK/SUGGESTION
Hello, I have been apart of Dev for awhile a pretty long time and I have been in the scene of many different types of games such as "Infestiation/War Z Private Servers" as well as "World of Warcraft Private Servers" Even "Runescape Private Servers" and alot of others, and I notice that Dev Lacks pretty much ALOT of those sections covered by the community, Im sure alot of people on Dev would like more selection for "Releases" on different games as well as Tutorials and such, I understand it may just be one persons opinion but I'm sure Im not alone when I say Dev Should branch out to other games and stuff, and target the huge communities that are out there like Rage does, (Im not providing the full website name or links to rage) but Im sure alot of you know what that site is, and it targets so many different services and the reason I think Dev should do this is because the staff and community as a whole is great everyone on Dev is pretty much respectful honest and all decent people, I think bringing more games into the mix on Devbest would be great and would target alot of different groups of people, I understand Dev's been mostly about "HABBO" and pretty much a limited small handful of other games but I think it would be great to branch out to more games and bring some more people into the amazing community that Devbest has here. This is just my suggestion and my opinion I'd love to see more threads/forums about other games and categories for other games out there to provide everyone with the knowledge on how to make these servers/games & sites.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Holy run on sentence batman.

Anyways, are you trying to say that we should expand our gaming sections to include release section etc?

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014

If we opened a ton of gaming sections they simply wouldn't be used.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
First of all, you might have registered a long while ago but you've been anything but an active member of this community, thus you have no idea whats the community like (you even posted this in the wrong section).

On your comparison to Rage, the reason they have so many dev sub sections is because they are a big community. They didn't start off with that many sections. They opened new ones once there were enough people contributing to a specific game in a general game dev section, as already happens on DevBest.

Opening a shit ton of sections, with no active contributions on this site already, with a competitor as Rage and an entirely different community than DevBest, would just make us a failed Rage clone.

Looks like you have no idea how either sites work or have came to be.

Put some more thought in your suggestions.

/thread

HubboUK

Sep 19, 2016
Woah, my brain hurts from reading that!
But really, I think new sections should only open when there are a majority of members wanting it.

Users who are viewing this thread