Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

• Kinda

• Total voters

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
Hello fellow Devbest And Habbo users. I'm here on the behalf to show ya'll my developer application.I'm am currently looking for a hotel to develop on. My status will be and always will be open.

Name: Andrew
Timezone: EST

Why do i want to be staff/ a developer.
I would like to be a developer because, i love the art of technology. I've been studying it for 3-4 years now. I've been in the Habbo Developing Business for quite a while now. I know my way around errors/exploits/bugs. I'm an very educated person when it comes down to coding languages. My eyes are set on Html, PhP, and getting to learn Java as we speak. So, it would be an honor if someone that needs help on their hotel, to recommend me helping you out.

Past Experience?
Yes i have plenty of experience. Like a week ago I was Co-Owner at hotel called Rave-hotel.org. ( Which is still up go check it out). I've been working with another Devbest User called "zKirito". zKirito and i have been partners for a while but our arguments drew us apart, but now we have been working together again.(Lets get back to business) I've been Manager, Administrator, and Moderator on few other hotels. I've been working on my coding for a while now, and I'm ready to get back to business.

Any other Questions Post down Below.

Contact Infomation:
Email: [email protected]

Thank you for reading my application, and hope you see something you like

Thank you for the likes. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread