MW3 has zombies?

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
JD_2020 post on twitter a link to MW3 imformation and while I was reading it said zombies. Here what the paragraph said:

Fans of all skill levels will have a blast competing for prizes in a variety of free-for-all, Zombies, Spec Ops, and team-based multiplayer competitions. Who will win the most consecutive free-for-all matches? Who can survive the longest in Zombies? Who will qualify on site for a seat in the million-dollar tournament? It could be you!

Could this mean MW3 will have zombies which means Treyarch is sharing the rights of "Nazi Zombies" ?

Source:

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I don't think Treyarch has the rights to Nazi Zombies :?, if so Activition must have some of those rights.

Anyways, I don't play zombies much, but I have to admit that it is entertaining to a certain point - Hope it is good.

And yeah, it must have zombies.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
There will be a survival mode, similar to zombies, as it is a wave attack game mode

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
Why would MW3 have zombies? MW3 is made by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, not Treyarch. IW = Spec Ops, Treyarch = Zombies. Although, I heard there's a game mode in spec ops where you fight off waves, similar to zombies.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Haha its not mace by infinity ward..
Its made by the same poeople who made Tom Clancies games
If it says on the official website it has zombies.. It has zombies
WOOOP

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
Haha its not mace by infinity ward..
Its made by the same poeople who made Tom Clancies games
If it says on the official website it has zombies.. It has zombies
WOOOP

lol, wtf... all of the "Modern Warfare" franchise is made by Infinity Ward. With the exception of MW3 being made by Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Ravensoft. They never said zombies is in MW3, they said there will be a comp including zombies... probably on Black Ops.. #palmface#

Users who are viewing this thread