Multiple openings

Slinky

Jul 2, 2016
A few years ago I was part of a mildly successful hotel called Habnut, however back then I was 13/14 years old and had a relatively low level of experience doing, well, anything. Let alone actually paying for and maintaining a quality retro. But now that I'm 21, and actually employed, it has some solidity.

I've come back to the community in the last few months and have found some new friends that I've begun this project with, under the same name (which, I only figured out a matter of hours ago) and with a VPS already acquired. However due to my numerous years out of the game I am very lost, I'm extending a branch out to anyone that would like to get involved in this, in any capacity you can think of.

Myself and Ryan met a few months ago through another project and I have got back in touch with him regarding this, as well as another colleague from that same project who will be assisting in a more community focused role.

I can tell you my vision for this, is to be a community centric hotel, not suggesting that others aren't, however there will be no power grabs occuring and my staff team ideally will all get along, as if there is trouble at the top, it'll all come falling down.

If you wish to get involved, or just find out more, then please contact me on Discord: Corey#9083

Thank-you.

Users who are viewing this thread