Recruiting Multiple MMORPG Positions

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Hello,
Please do not involve yourself with this thread unless you're asking a serious question, no bigotry at all.

I am currently in the process of developing and creating a private server for an MMORPG. It has been in the process of being completely re-written from scratch by a very competent Developer that I came into contact recently in 2016 where we became very close and decided to combined our knowledge for Fiesta Online and create our own server with a never before done set of unique features. Servers for this MMORPG tend to be extremely large upon new releases and we have had 500+ players request access during our alpha stage of development, thus our official release day is estimated to be over 1500+ players joining.

Requirements:
  • Must have a registered Discord account. (maybe TeamSpeak)
  • Must have an unbiased and objective mentality.
  • Must be able to commit 2-3+ hours of your time each day. (14-20 hours a week)
  • Must have a professional attitude, extremely patient and friendly personality.
  • Must be able to give out punishments to players with proper discretion.
  • Handle players no matter what circumstances you are dealing with in real life.
  • Handle problematic users who will no doubt test the height of your patience.
  • Participate in socializing with community, interacting and communicating with them.
  • Be able to come up with suggestions, and process player's suggestion.
  • Deal with reports, player disputes, and organizing events.

Some of these features include and are not limited to:
  • Unreleased new avatar features (e.g hair, face, colours)
  • Unique and never before done leveling system and raid system.
  • Handmade new models for monsters and bosses.
  • The most updated and recent server, unreleased.
  • One of a kind staff management, going to be extremely interactive with the community.
  • Amazing and newly designed crafting system (based on a rival server but upgraded and personalized)
  • Extremely intricate perm content to cater to perms.
  • Farmable Item Mall items, mildly difficult to obtain however.
  • Steady leveling speeds.
  • 100% Enhancement rate.
  • Group EXP bonus.
  • & much more.

Positions Available:

Game Master: (1-2 Available Spots Open, Australian timezones prioritized)
A Game Master (or GM) is a person who acts as an organizer, officiant for questions regarding rules, arbitrator, and moderator for the game. They create environments in which the players can interact, and solve any player disputes. The role of a Game Master is to enforce the game's rules and provide general customer service.

It is a voluntary position, there's many restrictions that come with such a position and with that there will also be very important permissions given to them in order to moderate the game according. It's the discretion of the Game Master's that's most vital in creating a friendly, interactive, and organized game environment for all of the players who take part in the game.

It is extremely important that someone who ascertains the position of Game Master be extremely clear minded, optimistic, unbiased, professional, friendly, extremely patient, and willing to volunteer 2-3 hours of their time a day to their duties.

Community Manager: (No Available Spot Open)
A Community Manager (or CM) is a person who is at the forefront of the entire game. They will be dealing with all suggestions and complaints directed towards the game and solving all player's problems with clean and concise solutions. Their duties may include but are also not limited to; resolving client problems, being informed of client bugs and contacting the Developer to make them aware of the issues, changing and adjusting server rules, deciding on events organized by the Game Masters, controlling social media accounts (e.g Twitter/Facebook/Discord), and moderating the forum accordingly.

This job is voluntary position but depending on future circumstances can become a paid job. The individuals who are bestowed this position must meet specific requirements; they must hold a large amount of knowledge for the game, they must be able to receive complaints and reports related to the game and reproduce them and contact development in order to fix them, they must be competent at managing an economy (e.g controlling amount of currency given to players through the systems that are created, making sure that prices do not inflate, etc).

Graphics Designer: (Not a legitimate position, paid by each design requested)
A graphic designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who assembles together images, typography, or motion graphics to create a piece of design. A core responsibility of the designer's job is to present information in a way that is both accessible and memorable. They will primarily be needed for creating brands, and advertisement propaganda (if you wanna call it that haha).

This job is completely compensated for, you will be paid for each design that is requested and then displayed/affiliated with our server. We ask for designs that pertain only to our game and are completely unreleased, handmade creations by yourself. We also ask that all designs that are made do not hold any form of watermark visible to the eye, if you must add them, make them extremely discrete. We will obviously need a portfolio presented to us before we decide that you're adequate for paid services from us, so if you're going to apply for this position please be prepared to show off your creations and work. We suggest they be related to Gaming/MMORPGs because if you're able to create high-end graphics related to a game then you will undoubtedly be able to create designs for our social media aswell.

Full name:
Age and Date of Birth:
In-game Aliases:
Previous experience(s) in a similar position:
Optional: References (professional not personal)
Why you want to be a GM?
What makes you stand out?

Other information:

We will shortly be releasing a live forum before we begin the open beta stages. (Open only on the weekends for 2 weeks)
We will be creating a Discord server for our community to interact with staff as we further develop the game.
We will release snippets of the game through both platforms accordingly.

Email @ [email protected]
Discord @ kris#2988

Last edited:

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Seems like a very ambitious project. I'll be hitting you up soon about applying for a position. Good luck!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Seems like a very ambitious project. I'll be hitting you up soon about applying for a position. Good luck!
I wouldn't say ambitious, but definitely has had alot of time, effort, and money put into this project that we started nearly 6 months ago. I've been in and out of the Fiesta Online community but never was able to fully step away from it and recently all the current servers have kind of followed Habbo Retro's footsteps and completely died out or become entirely corrupt.

I was blessed in meeting my soul mate, Mark, because he had just came back to the Developing scene for the MMORPG and I had known him from some previous servers I had a considerably large amount of power in as a player. So we hit it off from the start, and we began sketching up an entirely new concept and system for a new server. Then a few weeks later we were able to get our hands on the newest revision (the one closest to the retail server) and began re-developing it from scratch with all of the ideas we had been throwing into the air before.

So I intend on making this an extremely successful project, it's difficult to find a server where the staff team are even remotely involved. They tend to just be inactive, have terrible response times, and seem unwilling to even participate in communicating with players. So I hope to change the game on that account. I look forward to any potential applicants. I will be waiting about 2 weeks before I end up deciding on who will acquire the vacant positions.

Anyone chosen at that time will receive an extremely detailed briefing about the server, and go through a training process if they are not familiar with the game because as you can see this forum has no involvement with Fiesta Online but I believe hiring a broad range of people who are not from the community can also foster new ideas and a different perspective for the game. So of course I am potentially interested in hiring outside of the MMORPG community on different platforms to broaden our reach.

I've received a few applications for the Community Managers position, and it has come to my attention that you don't understand the large scale of knowledge you need to possess of the game prior to becoming a Community Manager. So I'll clearly say it now; Community Managers will not be individuals who have not been affiliated, or even played Fiesta Online or it's private servers because that would defeat the purpose of their position and role in the community.

We have found a few adequate candidates for both Game Master and Community Manager positions. I have edited the availability accordingly. If anyone is still interested in being a part of this project, feel free to send in an application. I'm taking into account different timezones aswell, so I'm very adamant on having atleast one Game Master in atleast 4 different timezones as to have someone online and active at all times.

Updated availability of positions, I'd like to thank everyone again for showing interested and applying for a position. I did end up hiring 2 Game Masters from the Devbest community so it wasn't for naught that I put this here. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread