Multiple issues with Plus Emu

airilxx

Jan 1, 2012
Hello devbest.
As mentioned in the title above, I've currently ran across 2 issues with Plus Emu R3, which is Catalog search bugs, and error on executing commands :emptyitems yes . Please note that I'm currently managing a several years old retro hotel, which have large users and furni items databases.

1st Issues (Catalog Search Error):-
f3c4f42aeb06090bc4041665c3cc4ada.png
When I'm trying to search for a keyword in catalog, it shows up fine in the results. But it shows the scifi_r17_bed furni when I clicked on any of the search results and when i'm trying to buy any furni that listed in the results.
9f00a5e3fbc00c99817ced8fa69c95fe.png
However it loads up fine if I select any subcategories listed on the search results.​
2nd Issues ( :emptyitems yes commands) :-

Each time when me or any user try to execute commands :emptyitems yes, it throws the error:

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Yes, I'm understand that the issues was caused by MySQL timeout errors. As mentioned above, this retro have large databases, so that might causes this issues. However, I've tried several workaround such as increases the database execution time but it seems fail. Need workaround for this issues as our current users keep complaining about it.

Any helps would be appreciated! Thanks!

bump as no replies yet

Users who are viewing this thread